Alvaro Morata (53 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We should provoke that idiot to get a red card at 5-th minute.
:xfinger:

We r so gonna win this shit

- - - Updated - - -

But theres a difference...

they left to a rival team... yeh anyone can do that....

Melo on the other hand is a very peculiar type of moron. Dont you remember him talking trash about juve and his teammates in the last games of his last seaosn here? He was still a juve player.
We all agree... Melo is a Morón, zanetti is a gentleman and juve is way better than ínter so lets win this shit

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
But theres a difference...

they left to a rival team... yeh anyone can do that....

Melo on the other hand is a very peculiar type of moron. Dont you remember him talking trash about juve and his teammates in the last games of his last seaosn here? He was still a juve player.
Yeah,true.And his father insulting Juve to let him go for almost free to Gala.AnywayCamelface Ibra wasn't much better either.He started his usual Raiola tricks with not showing on the training in order to force us a transfer him to Inter.Also commenting that Inter was a club of his boyhood.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Indeed... the great mystery continues.

Nice to hear Beppe being direct today, and stating our intentions of holding onto Alvaro (again). Lock him down.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Don't know how happy he is playing on the left so often. Looks uncomfortable at times and his presence is missed in the box.

I still don't think he has the technique nor the speed to fully play that role but he's done it before at Madrid so I guess I'm missing something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 29)