Alvaro Morata (87 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The only thing I can find is allegri saying it was pointless for him to have that on his socks, we lost 4 minutes for no reason.

I don't know what "that" is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There was a moment in the first half when Alvaro Morata had to sit on the touchline and change his socks.
“I can say that I am very angry about one thing, which is that we spent three minutes with 10 men while someone had to change his socks.
“There are rules, the strip has to be uniform. We ultimately must learn that this is not a fashion show, we’re here to play football.”
- - - Updated - - -

that was allegri on morata

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I didn't notice anything, does anybody have the picture of the lineups pre-game?

Whatever the hell it was this is absolutely not the time. My football club is falling apart and we could use Morata and Pogba picking up the rest of the squad and leading by example rather than having silly decorations all over the jersey, it's too close to a visual representation of the disgrace and dishonour they're bringing to the jersey through their performances.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
you have italian version handy?
Su Lichtsteiner e Morata che dici?

"Sono contento del ritorno di Lichtsteiner con gol. Morata era inutile mettersi quelle cose, abbiamo perso quasi 4 minuti dato che si sa che gli arbitri appena notano quelle cose sui calzoncini e calze te le fanno cambiare".

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Su Lichtsteiner e Morata che dici?

"Sono contento del ritorno di Lichtsteiner con gol. Morata era inutile mettersi quelle cose, abbiamo perso quasi 4 minuti dato che si sa che gli arbitri appena notano quelle cose sui calzoncini e calze te le fanno cambiare".
He's still saying it was bullshit from Morata. Not as strong as the English version, but obviously he thinks it was stupid. And frankly, it was.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't get it, did Morata have something on his socks that the ref wanted him to take off? Because it seems Allegri was pissed off at him for that, and even more pissed off that the ref wasted 4 mins of Alvaro's game-time because of it?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't get it, did Morata have something on his socks that the ref wanted him to take off? Because it seems Allegri was pissed off at him for that, and even more pissed off that the ref wasted 4 mins of Alvaro's game-time because of it?
Allegri was pissed off that Morata had something on his socks, because Morata should have known that the ref would ask him to take it off, losing 4 minutes in the process.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Allegri slammed Morata actually and said that this is football match and not fashion show. :D

Hinting at the fact that 4min could cost the team. I love Allegri.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Found this on tuttosport however. Allegri is spot on.

"«Bisogna crescere, perché non si può stare tre minuti fuori perché un giocatore deve cambiarsi i calzini! Il regolamento di gioco dice che la divisa deve essere uniforme, non si può mettersi i calzini di un colore diverso: non è una sfilata di moda, porca miseria, ma una partita di calcio! Sono molto arrabbiato per questo… Sono ragazzi e bisogna che inizino a capire certe cose!»."

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Found this on tuttosport however. Allegri is spot on.

"«Bisogna crescere, perché non si può stare tre minuti fuori perché un giocatore deve cambiarsi i calzini! Il regolamento di gioco dice che la divisa deve essere uniforme, non si può mettersi i calzini di un colore diverso: non è una sfilata di moda, porca miseria, ma una partita di calcio! Sono molto arrabbiato per questo… Sono ragazzi e bisogna che inizino a capire certe cose!»."

or that it's his fault for not keeping the players in line to begin with, also not a big fan of media blasting people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)