Alternative to Milito: Khalid Boulahrouz (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItaBomber

Feb 23, 2007
Lol... Boularouz is not bad !
Better that Real buy this too expensive Milito!
Than they can give us Canna!

Grygera - Boula - Canna - CHiellini would be nice!!!:D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ranieri did say that we are looking for a defender that's NOT been linked to Juve also so... :shocked:

:p

We've been linked to every defender in the world.

Terry to Juve. :D

Seriously, if Chelsea want to play Alex with Terry then I'd go for Carvalho but he's Mourinho's lover. One of Alex/Carvalho would rock.
Marquez of Barca is another option.
What about Hubchmann? :D He's not that bad really and would be cheap.
Udinese's Zapata would be good also.
One of my choices would be Albiol but he's young and Valencia wants to keep him.
Senderos, Lucio...

Boulahrouz is a bit too slow IMO.
Theres no way Alex would start ahead of Carvalho..Carvalho for me was the best defender in the EPL last season along with Carragher and Vidic..He was the one that held Chelsea's defence when Terry was injured.

Senderos??:D Let me just say you already have Boumsong if you want a clumsy defender.

Boularouz is pure shit. He was only good in ONE game last season and that was against Barcelona. When he completely took out Ronaldinho from the game. I never want to see this fella in Juventus. I rather keep Legrottaglie or Boumsong than him.
completely agree...He cost Chelsea a lot of matches last season..most notably when he lost them the league against Arsenal.

I like the kanibal he is very good CB. I also talk about his HSV days, in chelsea he was misused, i mean wrong position.

and he guys dont talk about legro so. he is a true juventino i like him and i want him to prove himself.
He was misused in a few matches but even when he was played as a CB...he was downright terrible.

OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #49
    his mistakes not less than Boumsong and Legro's
    That's right. At least a bit. At Chelsea he made a few mistakes when he was a right back.>
    At Hamburg he was definitely one of the best defenders in Bundesliga. I've watched him quite often. If he would be so crappy,why Chelsea bought him and why is he a dutch international?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    That's right. At least a bit. At Chelsea he made a few mistakes when he was a right back.> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4rl4XwpY4w

At Hamburg he was definitely one of the best defenders in Bundesliga. I've watched him quite often. If he would be so crappy,why Chelsea bought him and why is he a dutch international?
    But he flopped in the EPL...And i dont think he starts for Holland anymore..

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    Bring him!! He isnt called the kannibal for nothing!Players will fear him like they do with Materazzi. He is just what we need if Milito wont come and he is 5 times better then Boumsong!

OP
    Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #57
    But he flopped in the EPL...And i dont think he starts for Holland anymore..
    Yeah I don't doubt he flopped in EPL. That's right. One more Video which proves it;)
    Still,he's not expensive,agressive,internationally experienced,good age(25),and if he plays regularly as a CB he could become one of the best defenders in Serie A. Just like he was in Bundesliga. But I guess I'm the only one who thinks that;)

JoSafat

Jun 30, 2007
    please no! id rather keep boumsong and legro, this guy is too rough and refs in serie a arent scared to dish out the cards
    if boula too rough then gattuso?? gattusso also a rough one even more rough than boula i think... we need some rough player to broke up enemy ryhme...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)