Alternative to Milito: Khalid Boulahrouz (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
http://www.4-4-2.com/haupttribuene/...la-macht-offerte-juventus-mit-blitzaktion//3/

Boulahrouz: Sevilla macht Offerte - Juventus mit Blitzaktion?
Montag 02. Juli 2007 13:18 Uhr

Von: Antonio Spitaleri

Der holländische Internationale hat ein Angebot aus der spanischen Primera Division erhalten.

In England vermeldet die "Sun", dass der FC Sevilla ein Angebot von 5 Millionen Euro dem FC Chelsea für Khalid Boulahrouz unterbreitet hat. Der Holländer spielt in den Überlegungen von Trainer José Mourinho in der neuen Saison keine Rolle mehr. Der Uefa-Pokalsieger hat dem FC Chelsea bereits eine Offerte von 5 Millionen Euro unterbreitet. Der Verteidiger hat in London noch einen Vertrag bis 2009, würde aber gerne in eine andere grosse Liga wechseln.

Juventus Turin hat ebenfalls Informationen zum holländischen Internationalen eingeholt. Boulahrouz könnte für die nach Innenverteidiger suchenden Norditaliener eine Alternative oder Ergänzung zu Wunschspieler Gabriel Milito sein.

Vor einigen Wochen wurde der Spieler in England auch eng mit dem FC Bayern München in Verbindung gebracht, die Bayern dementierten damals aber jegliche Kontakte zu ihm.

Sevilla made an offer of 5 m € for Boulahrouz. Juve asked for information about Boulahrouz,he could be the alternative to Milito. He costs just 1/4 of Milito's price. I say bring him, he was a beast at HSV,in Chelsea he played rarely his natural position. Imagine Milito-Boulahrouz partnership:eyebrows:

What do you think?

Please discuss:p!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ranieri did say that we are looking for a defender that's NOT been linked to Juve also so... :shocked:

:p

We've been linked to every defender in the world.

Terry to Juve. :D

Seriously, if Chelsea want to play Alex with Terry then I'd go for Carvalho but he's Mourinho's lover. One of Alex/Carvalho would rock.
Marquez of Barca is another option.
What about Hubchmann? :D He's not that bad really and would be cheap.
Udinese's Zapata would be good also.
One of my choices would be Albiol but he's young and Valencia wants to keep him.
Senderos, Lucio...

Boulahrouz is a bit too slow IMO.

OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    I like him,his nickname is "Khalid the Cannibal":p.
    Imagine a defence of "Khalid the Cannibal" and ''el Principe'':eyebrows:

Jul 2, 2006
    Ranieri did say that we are looking for a defender that's NOT been linked to Juve also so... :shocked:

:p

We've been linked to every defender in the world.

Terry to Juve. :D

Seriously, if Chelsea want to play Alex with Terry then I'd go for Carvalho but he's Mourinho's lover. One of Alex/Carvalho would rock.
    Marquez of Barca is another option.
    What about Hubchmann? :D He's not that bad really and would be cheap.
    Udinese's Zapata would be good also.
    One of my choices would be Albiol but he's young and Valencia wants to keep him.
    Senderos, Lucio...

Boulahrouz is a bit too slow IMO.
    these names except Alex/Carvalho are complete sh.t especially senderos lucio,hubs?,zapata cannot win Serie A

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Khalid is a butcher, I remember his tackles in the last WC, they were like excerpts from Jackass!

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    If he can make Materazzi cry than I will personally pitch in to pay. And by the way he is excellent at marking. Vs Barca he was Ronaldinho's shadow the whole game, he didnt let him breathe. I was impressed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)