Alternative to Milito: Khalid Boulahrouz (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #21
    He is really not that bad.Sure he is a jackass without class,so what?!A CB is not there to make friends;). At Chelsea he played rarely good due to his unnatural position(RB instead of CB) and injuries. If you have watched the games of his HSV-days,you would think otherwise. Milito-Boulahrouz...

Buy on AliExpress.com

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
    hmm.. Mark, you are talking now like we are not getting Milito after all? You know, with all the "new" defenders you are talking about! Did you lose the hope to sign Milito or what?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Boularouz is pure shit. He was only good in ONE game last season and that was against Barcelona. When he completely took out Ronaldinho from the game. I never want to see this fella in Juventus. I rather keep Legrottaglie or Boumsong than him.

OP
    Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #26
    Boularouz is pure shit. He was only good in ONE game last season and that was against Barcelona. When he completely took out Ronaldinho from the game. I never want to see this fella in Juventus. I rather keep Legrottaglie or Boumsong than him.
    It seems you didn't notice how he was at Hamburg.

JoSafat

Jun 30, 2007
    hmm.. Mark, you are talking now like we are not getting Milito after all? You know, with all the "new" defenders you are talking about! Did you lose the hope to sign Milito or what?
    in the fact our chance to get him decrease... and the price is so expensive, beside that madrid and barca dare to offer more than us...

OP
    Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #28
    hm boularouz is an alternative if we lost milito, if we success in milito there's no reason to us to get boulahrouz... don't we?
    If we success in landing Milito and we search another defender to partner him,why not Boulahrouz?25 m € for both;).

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    I'm talking about guys to put next to him. RadioRadio say some Juve officials are in Spain right now and talking with Zaragoza.

Jun 7, 2003
    I like the kanibal he is very good CB. I also talk about his HSV days, in chelsea he was misused, i mean wrong position.

and he guys dont talk about legro so. he is a true juventino i like him and i want him to prove himself.

PieroKing

May 9, 2006
    I'm talking about guys to put next to him. RadioRadio say some Juve officials are in Spain right now and talking with Zaragoza.
    Ah okay! My bad then! ;)

Its good news about the Juve officials talking with Zaragoza! Its about time to agree on a fee.. Lets hope they can do that now!

OP
    Marceℓℓo

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
  • Thread Starter #38
    hahaha okay we hope together.. but only we could at least got one from both milito and the kanibal
    Cbs I would welcome: Milito,Pepe,Boulahrouz and maybe Barzagli. I hope we can get two of them but I guess for example Milito-Pepe would cost too much unfortunately>I guess over 30 m €. That's why I am for a Boulahrouz-Milito partnership,both for around 25 m €. Both are internationally experienced and tough defenders.

JoSafat

Jun 30, 2007
    Cbs I would welcome: Milito,Pepe,Boulahrouz and maybe Barzagli. I hope we can get two of them but I guess for example Milito-Pepe would cost too much unfortunately>I guess over 30 m €. That's why I am for a Boulahrouz-Milito partnership,both for around 25 m €. Both are internationally experienced and tough defenders.
    hm i see... :toast:

Jul 2, 2006
    Sevilla made an offer of 5 m € for Boulahrouz. Juve asked for information about Boulahrouz,he could be the alternative to Milito. He costs just 1/4 of Milito's price. I say bring him, he was a beast at HSV,in Chelsea he played rarely his natural position. Imagine Milito-Boulahrouz partnership:eyebrows:

What do you think?

Please discuss:p!
    1/4 of Milito's price
    1/4 of Milito's ability

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)