Alternative to Milito: Khalid Boulahrouz (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah I don't doubt he flopped in EPL. That's right. One more Video which proves it;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvuBs6QdIaU&mode=related&search=

Still,he's not expensive,agressive,internationally experienced,good age(25),and if he plays regularly as a CB he could become one of the best defenders in Serie A. Just like he was in Bundesliga. But I guess I'm the only one who thinks that;)
i believe i did say he played well against Barca..but he cost them millions of games..not to mention he cost them the league against Arsenal.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Not him.Not at all.
The guy is a complete idiot.
Either he gets a red card and left the team with 10 players or he commits a penalty kick.
I would not give a single euro on him.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Hell no, This guy is a walking disaster. I would eaven keep Boum-Boum over buying him for €5m. He really can't defend, he is just a fucking killing machine. Hell no!!!

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Sevilla To Land Boulahrouz On The Cheap
Sevilla are set to land Chelsea defender Khalid Boulahrouz in a cut-price deal.

The Dutchman has failed to get himself into Jose Mourinho's good books since his 10 million euro move from Hamburger SV last summer, and is set to be offloaded.

Bayern Munich had been looking to bring the defender back to Germany, but have since gone cold, and Sevilla are the latest club to express interest in him.

The Spanish club have made a business out of helping discards rediscover themselves, after netting them on the cheap.

The likes of Palop, Kanoute, Poulsen and Saviola are some of the players who have been hugely successful after indifferent spells, with Juande Ramos working the magic at the Sanchez Pizjuan.

It is being suggested that the Uefa Cup and Spanish Cup winners could land Boulahrouz for around 5 million euros, half the sum Chelsea dished out a year ago.

There is also some interest from Bolton Wanderers, though, as Sammy Lee is looking for Tal Ben Haim's replacement. The player, however, wishes to move back to the 'continent'.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)