Alternative to Milito: Khalid Boulahrouz (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
khalid came 2 chelsea with a reputation as one of the best... but apart 4rm the
1st leg of the champions league game gainst Barca where he completely owned Ronaldinho..... "the cannibal" has not lived up 2 d billing...

I'm not sure if we want 2 take a chance on him...but who says Milito/Pepe/Luisao cannot come 2 Turin n becum anotha Boumsong?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Nanana da spricht ein Bremen Fan. Is doch klar, dass du ihn nicht magst und als überbewertet abstempelst:p

:D
Psssssst, or everyone will get to know I'm not too objective in this topic ;).
No really, I do not think he's very good. I was so surprised when Chelsea bought him, but they also bought Pizarro, so now I'm kinda used to their stupid transfer policy.

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
He did have some good performances, but much more mistakes... he can't take the pressure (of the big clubs) maybe... I don't like him anyway... pass on :disagree:

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
I can't beleive we're linked with this guy. Boularouhz is not good enough for Juve. Too many mistakes, slow and dirty - this is not what we need as we already have Boumsong with these characteristics yet he's quicker.

Anyway don't you remember the mistake he made at the nou camp? on the half way line.

Here it is:

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
ooo cmon that wasnt such a big mistake such things happens in football and he wasnt the last man that you could say it was his fault
That was defo his mistake. He had a simple pass to make, and didn't make it. I know he was playing against one of the greats but he even had time to recover his mistake and was incapable. I don't like him at all.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
ooo cmon that wasnt such a big mistake such things happens in football and he wasnt the last man that you could say it was his fault
it happens regularly with Boula..the same thing happened against Tottenham with Robbie Keane.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Boulahrouz Should Sign For Sevilla Next Week

Further to reports earlier this week, Sevilla have indeed all but secured the signature of troubled Chelsea left-back Khalid Boulahrouz, leaving HSV and Newcastle United way behind in the chase for the Dutchman's signature.

Khalid Boulahrouz endured a difficult debut season at Stamford Bridge, but seems unlikely to gain the chance to redeem himself in England as Sevilla close in on his transfer.

After a decent start to his Chelsea career, he made only 13 league showings for the Blues in a season dogged by injury and poor form. With Jose Mourinho looking to refit his squad after a disappointing campaign, Boulahrouz is almost certain to leave - and Sevilla seems to be his destination.

And although Chelsea splashed out almost £8.5m for the Dutch stopper, he could join the rojiblancos for £3.4m, or even less if negotiations go Sevilla's way.

Newcastle United and Bolton Wanderers had previously been linked with the player, but their interest has cooled, while Hamburger SV, his former club, also seem to be out of the runnings. Bayern Munich were reportedly interested, but the Andalucians are set to pounce.

Sevilla will act quickly after all but ending negotiations with Fiorentina over their first transfer target, Thomas Ujfalusi and will hope to close the deal by early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)