Aljaksandar Pawlavitsj Hleb (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Next year doesnt look good for us. IMO we sould keep this swuad together and add to them another 2-3 players, i dont want to go over the rebuilding process all over again. If Hleb jumps ship, i will lose a lot of respect for him. He owes us a trophy, the fuckin choker.

Maybe I should watch Arsenal more because my impression of Hleb is a headless chicken, that lacks confidence, and has no end product.
no that would be bendtner

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I love that always baffled look on his face. It inspires confidence.

All the same if we have the slightest chance for Flamini we should make sure we get him. Him and Momo in our mid would run other teams off the park and let players like giovinco, Ale, camo etc take an all out approach in attack.

We should also see if they would let one of Sagna, Eboue or Clichy go. I would love one of those guys.
I'm all for Flamini, seeing as he's free. All systems go over here...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
nope.hleb is amongst the best 3 players arsenal have
hes got great technique,great touch on the ball and can really pass the ball
his postioning, and link up play is what he does best i'm scared that he and ibrahomobitch would make a good connection :scared:

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Next year doesnt look good for us. IMO we sould keep this swuad together and add to them another 2-3 players, i dont want to go over the rebuilding process all over again. If Hleb jumps ship, i will lose a lot of respect for him. He owes us a trophy, the fuckin choker.

no that would be bendtner
Fred, I have huge suspucion that u guys will spend big in the summer.. I think the directors and Wenger alike have had enough of not winning anything and not forgetting ur financial results have been the best for the last 2 seasons in a row.. Surely they have been building a massive piggy bank and i think the directors will finally splash into the summer market.. I think David Villa is on top of a long list of players Arsenal are secretly gonna go for and i have no doubt the cash will be provided.. I know it not Wengers style but i really think they will be spending sooner rather than later

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Inter can have Bendtner, Senderos or Hoyte from Arsenal.
:lol:

maybe we can add Diaby to the mix :p
Bendtner is a naturally more talented player than Adebayor.

Hleb is our second most important player after Fabregas. If he left, Fabregas would be angry.
I've heard a lot of Arsenal fans say that, and i honestly cant understand it, I'm not much of an Adebayor fan(i'm sure he wont be this good next season). But Bendtner has got nothing on Ade..his first touch is reminiscent to that of a rapist, his finishing would make even Adebayor ashamed, he has no technique whatsoever..he's the worst player we have had since Francis Jeffers.

Fred, I have huge suspucion that u guys will spend big in the summer.. I think the directors and Wenger alike have had enough of not winning anything and not forgetting ur financial results have been the best for the last 2 seasons in a row.. Surely they have been building a massive piggy bank and i think the directors will finally splash into the summer market.. I think David Villa is on top of a long list of players Arsenal are secretly gonna go for and i have no doubt the cash will be provided.. I know it not Wengers style but i really think they will be spending sooner rather than later

as much as i hope thats true, i really doubt that Arsene believes this team is good enough to win the title, I think one or two signings are on the cards next season. I'd cream myself if we got Villa.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Fred, I have huge suspucion that u guys will spend big in the summer..
Yepp, I smell David Villa for Arsenal.

Bendtner is a naturally more talented player than Adebayor.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-breaths-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Good one, mate.

maybe we can add Diaby to the mix :p
W00t? Did you see him vs Pool? Kid's got skills.

No really, he has some potential. Might appear slow to the eye with his lanky body, but he will turn out a good player, imo.

I've heard a lot of Arsenal fans say that, and i honestly cant understand it, I'm not much of an Adebayor fan(i'm sure he wont be this good next season). But Bendtner has got nothing on Ade..his first touch is reminiscent to that of a rapist, his finishing would make even Adebayor ashamed, he has no technique whatsoever..he's the worst player we have had since Francis Jeffers.
:lol2:

Honestly Bendtner is pure trash. Remember when I told you if I was an Arsenal fan I would want him out of the club after his red card against... think it was Everton? You said no, he has potential and he will be better than Adebayor.

Turncoat! :D

Fabregas23

Mar 19, 2006
Mark my words, Bendtner will become a much better player than Adebayor. Don't judge him on the everton game, he was terrible I agree.

I don't rate Adebayor at all I'm afraid. He ruins our passing game because his first touch is a absolutely shocking- worse than Bendtner. How can we have technical talents like Fabregas and Hleb and a big giraffe up front whose every touch does an orbit of the moon?

Dimitar Berbatov would be perfect for Arsenal.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I think Bendtner has the potential to be a good player for FC Copenhagen one day. That's about it. Believe me I am not judging him based on that game alone but on every single time he's entered the pitch in an Arsenal jersey. Shocking player.

As for Adebayor I have to agree that he is frustrating to watch at times when he isn't scoring goals. I give him credit though for having the ability to create havoc in any defence with his size, pace and work rate. What I do hate about Adebayor though is that he is found offside more often than Inzaghi in his prime.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yepp, I smell David Villa for Arsenal.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-breaths-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Good one, mate.

W00t? Did you see him vs Pool? Kid's got skills.

No really, he has some potential. Might appear slow to the eye with his lanky body, but he will turn out a good player, imo.

:lol2:

Honestly Bendtner is pure trash. Remember when I told you if I was an Arsenal fan I would want him out of the club after his red card against... think it was Everton? You said no, he has potential and he will be better than Adebayor.

Turncoat! :D
He's a bit talented and he's a joy to watch thats for sure. But i think he's a horrible player, he's had a lot of chances but he's never really proven he's capable of being good enough for us.

As for the second part, i was hoping you wouldnt remember that :oops:

I think Bendtner has the potential to be a good player for FC Copenhagen one day. That's about it. Believe me I am not judging him based on that game alone but on every single time he's entered the pitch in an Arsenal jersey. Shocking player.

As for Adebayor I have to agree that he is frustrating to watch at times when he isn't scoring goals. I give him credit though for having the ability to create havoc in any defence with his size, pace and work rate. What I do hate about Adebayor though is that he is found offside more often than Inzaghi in his prime.
I'm not much of an ade fan myself, i doubt he'll ever score this much goals again, and seeing as to RVP is made of glass and cant be relied on, Eduardo isnt back till October-November so imo Villa would be perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)