Aljaksandar Pawlavitsj Hleb (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anybody who says no to Hleb is just really out of touch with the football world, just like the people who castigated me for wanting Hleb back when he was at Stuttgart. Funny group we have here.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Very true, but we all know Ranieri is never going to change his classical 4-4-2.
yeah i know. I would be worried if inter got him because i think he would link up with ibrahomobitch well, also I don't want them to get Inhler, he would be a good buy for us.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Anybody who says no to Hleb is just really out of touch with the football world, just like the people who castigated me for wanting Hleb back when he was at Stuttgart. Funny group we have here.
:howler:

Nothing beats no to Ronaldinho so that Palla can progress.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:agree: he was stuttgarts own version of BVB's rosisky.
Stuttgart had a mint team at one point; kuyrani, lahm, hleb, hiddlebrand, hinkel and Szabics (when he was good)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Nothing beats no to Ronaldinho so that Palla can progress.
It's just the same old nonsense.

No to Hleb because he's unproven in Serie A, no to Ronaldinho because he's a terrible professional, no to van der Vaart because he wants Barca screw him, no to Piatti because he's unproven, no to Rosicky because he's too small for Serie A, no to Marquez because he's Mexican and worthless, no to Deco because he's too old, no to David Pizarro because he's too slow, no to Kaka because his name is funny, no to Lampard because he's English, no to Argentinians because it's not in Juve tradition to have Argentinians (Sivori), no to Brazilians because it's not Juve tradition to have Brazilians (Emerson), no to Mourinho because he's too arrogant and will waste our youngsters, no to Diego because he will ruin Giovinco's progress, no to Cristiano Ronaldo because he looks like a fag and I might get aroused watching him on the pitch.

Ad infinitum.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hleb is a very good player, but I have never seen a player so scared of shooting.

To make the move from very good to top class he needs to add goals to his game.

He won't come to Juve anyway.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

No to Hleb because he's unproven in Serie A, no to Ronaldinho because he's a terrible professional, no to van der Vaart because he wants Barca screw him, no to Piatti because he's unproven, no to Rosicky because he's too small for Serie A, no to Marquez because he's Mexican and worthless, no to Deco because he's too old, no to David Pizarro because he's too slow, no to Kaka because his name is funny, no to Lampard because he's English, no to Argentinians because it's not in Juve tradition to have Argentinians (Sivori), no to Brazilians because it's not Juve tradition to have Brazilians (Emerson), no to Mourinho because he's too arrogant and will waste our youngsters, no to Diego because he will ruin Giovinco's progress, no to Cristiano Ronaldo because he looks like a fag and I might get aroused watching him on the pitch.

Ad infinitum.
Hahahaha funny but very true.. It seems if the player isnt young and espicially Italian, people come to the agreement that we dont need nor want him regardless of playing capability.. Although there are ofcourse the pro's & con's of any transfer, people tend to point out the con's when it comes to unlikeable (non-italian) transfers

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006

Ad infinitum.
Priceless. Andy for the win :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Ad infinitum.
You put everything in a nutshell there :lol:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ad infinitum.

Andy back for mod! :toast:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hahahaha funny but very true.. It seems if the player isnt young and espicially Italian, people come to the agreement that we dont need nor want him regardless of playing capability.. Although there are ofcourse the pro's & con's of any transfer, people tend to point out the con's when it comes to unlikeable (non-italian) transfers
But even while there might be cons, many of the arguments used to reject a player are just nonsense, like Marquez being Mexican or someone hurting Giovinco's progress. There could be 1000 other reasons to reject a player but some people choose the most inane of the lot to argue.

Andy back for mod! :toast:

Yeah, right. The mods will love that idea!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mancini Denies Talking About Hleb

Inter coach Roberto Mancini responded to his Arsenal colleague Arsene Wenger, who claimed earlier today that the Italian coach had spoken about his player Alexander Hleb without permission.

Inter's official website published a statement today in which it reiterated that no contact has been made with Arsenal midfielder Alexander Hleb. Coach Roberto Mancini also denies talking about the player. These statements were made in response to Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger's claims that Mancini had expressed his admiration for the player without having permission.

"I have never made any declarations regarding Hleb," said Mancini, "or other players who are under contract with other clubs, for whom I have the utmost respect.

"Everything that has been reported on the press these last few days has been done in the form of questions, which were asked by the journalists and which regarded the transfer market. Questions which I always answered the same way, namely that for now all our attention is focused on the league."

Will this be enough to quell the controversies between Inter and the furious Wenger?

goal.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Wenger-Inter row erupts Friday 25 April, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsene Wenger is furious with Inter over their “disrespectful and illegal” approach for Alexander Hleb, but the club insists it did nothing wrong.

For some time the Nerazzurri have been linked with the midfielder and this week Coach Roberto Mancini was quoted as saying Hleb was on their wish-list.

“Statements from inside the club saying they are interested in our players, without calling us that is not acceptable,” slammed Wenger in Friday’s Press conference.

“You would never hear me saying that. If I am interested in a player I go to the chairman.

“The newspapers may have the speculation, but for a club to come out with a statement like that and not even call... I think it is disrespectful. It is illegal. But we have not gone as far as reporting it.”

It is another very public condemnation of Inter, but only a few weeks ago they released an official statement denying any contact with Hleb.

They were quick to respond again with a press release late this evening.

“I have never made any comments regarding Hleb or players registered with any other clubs, towards whom I have the utmost respect,” insisted Mancini.

“What was reported by the media over the past few days was constructed in the form of questions put to me by journalists about the transfer market.

“These are questions I always replied to by stating our focus is solely on the championship.”

Inter also brought out a copy of the press release published on March 19 denying a meeting with Hleb and reports they had received a “letter of protest from Arsenal.”

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/news.html

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
the only way to solve this is to get mancini and wenger in the ring one on one exibition match, my money is on wenger slapping mancini to death

im taking all bets right here!

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
the only way to solve this is to get mancini and wenger in the ring one on one exibition match, my money is on wenger slapping mancini to death

im taking all bets right here!
Mancini will win.. He'll fix it just like he fixed a certain something else..

1000th post :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)