Aljaksandar Pawlavitsj Hleb (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
He wants Palladino didn't he? He's got average players like Senderos doesn't he? Flamini wasn't quite a world beater last year was he?

Every single one of those "average" players have talent, and Wenger sees that.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
He wants Palladino didn't he? He's got average players like Senderos doesn't he? Flamini wasn't quite a world beater last year was he?

Every single one of those "average" players have talent, and Wenger sees that.
:agree: anyone that watched arsenal under arsene wenger long enough will know this fact. Arsenal's players r not world class players they're good players but wenger can get the best of them. Am 100% sure that paladino would be a world class player if he ever left to arsenal (u can c that he's got the potential but he can't give his best with our team but he showed his class in italy's game against portugal)....

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
i salute to Arsene, but it does takes time and lots of hair..it will be their 4 year without championship title, and no CL improvement...
However i love how they play, but as Galas said "i would rather win than play good"

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
With Sissoko breaking legs,Hleb's creativty opening up the opposing defences,and Giovinco and Camo wrecking havoc on either flank..Why cant this happen:cry:
Dude. I just creamed in my underwear.

As for Hleb, he is just the best. One of my personal favourite players of today. Unfortunately I can't see him leaving. I would be happy though if we got Flamini, a deal that seems possible.

Damn... why does Arsenal have all the good players? :mad:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
-Inter officials confirmed the interest and it seems that Hleb is very high on their transfer list.
-I ve red in an Inter forum, that he has agreed personal terms.
-Arsenal, are likely to offload him, along with Flamini, they are partly blamed for their crisis/collapse
-Inter's offer of 12 million pounds and details on his contract,
are not only, by far, the most concret offer, but the only official one too...
-Figo will not remain in Inter, as player next season.

It is a lost cause guys...
Inter is bound to sign him and the only thing that would change that would be a mega bit, but it seems that our interest isnt that hot, Secco would rather buy Kewell:pumpkin:

Max

Jul 15, 2003
-Inter officials confirmed the interest and it seems that Hleb is very high on their transfer list.
-I ve red in an Inter forum, that he has agreed personal terms.
-Arsenal, are likely to offload him, along with Flamini, they are partly blamed for their crisis/collapse
-Inter's offer of 12 million pounds and details on his contract,
are not only, by far, the most concret offer, but the only official one too...
-Figo will not remain in Inter, as player next season.

It is a lost cause guys...
Inter is bound to sign him and the only thing that would change that would be a mega bit, but it seems that our interest isnt that hot, Secco would rather buy Kewell:pumpkin:
And Senderos? :howler:

Mar 30, 2006
I love that always baffled look on his face. It inspires confidence.

All the same if we have the slightest chance for Flamini we should make sure we get him. Him and Momo in our mid would run other teams off the park and let players like giovinco, Ale, camo etc take an all out approach in attack.

We should also see if they would let one of Sagna, Eboue or Clichy go. I would love one of those guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)