Aljaksandar Pawlavitsj Hleb (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Juve, boom: Aquilani, Mancini, Hleb ...

21.03.2008, 09:49

Juventus are preparing to create a super team that can compete at high levels next season.

The first two hits could be the Roma players Amantino Mancini and Alberto Aquilani, now ready for a future outside the capital.

There is also the market cross-over for Alexander Hleb wanted by both Juve and Inter, they will be competing for the Belarusian midfielder.
(Tuttosport)

Does anyone want to bet on who'll have the most passionate reply in this thread?:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Why do we always pass up on these players when they're cheap and more easily attainable? And now when they're practically 3 times more costly, we want to sign them. It's not gonna happen with either of the 3.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juve, boom: Aquilani, Mancini, Hleb ...

21.03.2008, 09:49

Juventus are preparing to create a super team that can compete at high levels next season.

The first two hits could be the Roma players Amantino Mancini and Alberto Aquilani, now ready for a future outside the capital.

There is also the market cross-over for Alexander Hleb wanted by both Juve and Inter, they will be competing for the Belarusian midfielder.
(Tuttosport)

Does anyone want to bet on who'll have the most passionate reply in this thread?:D
Hey screw you :stuckup:

I just recently heard of the whole story, apparently Hlebh and his agent met up withj Inter officials right before the Milan game, when he was caught and asked for an explanation, he said that he left the team hotel to go get ice cream with his agent.

Wengers response

"Italy is well known for having good ice cream!"

I think its Hlebs agent thats fucking around, i see no reason why Hleb himself would want to leave, fucking agents.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Helb is awesome.A much better player than Mancini.If only he'd get over this shooting phobia.
True that is just so frustrating, especially when we're chasing a game, at times i just want to shoot him, as good as he is, he's easily the most frustrating player in Arsenal.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I don`t think we have any chances for Hleb but I also think we do have some chances to get Gilberto Silva from Arsenal.
Considering everything the only player i want from Arsenal is Flamini, too bad Secco hasnt got the balls to piss off Arsenal and go after him

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Considering everything the only player i want from Arsenal is Flamini, too bad Secco hasnt got the balls to piss off Arsenal and go after him
I`d like to get many players from Arsenal but I doubt it`s going to happen.I think our only realistic target from Arsenal is Gilberto Silva.And maybe Rosický when Nedved retires.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I`d like to get many players from Arsenal but I doubt it`s going to happen.I think our only realistic target from Arsenal is Gilberto Silva.And maybe Rosický when Nedved retires.
So would I but what i was trying to get at is that Flamini is free and IMO suited to us the most.. Just watching him against Milan got me thinking and Arsenal would be powerless to stop us from taking him unlike the rest of their players well maybe except Gilberto Silva.. If we had a smart SD, Flamini would very much be a reality but unfortunately this isnt the case and we aren't going to get him and thats reality i guess

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Flamini is the one we should get.. Free!!..
And imo Mancini would be better for us then Hleb..
I'd take Mancini over Hleb.. only slightly tho. I can't see Mancini joining us tho, brazilians usually like to stick together and well we dont have any brazilians watsoever and for that matter we hardly have anyone who can speak portugese altogether with one obviously one the way out of here and the other one is too busy on the treatment table to think about anything else

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This is horse shit! we aint gonna get Hleb. we'll get players from parma and udinese and maybe 1-2 players from abroad average players from abroad. like that dude elmander or what ever his name is. This makes me laugh! when after we have a good result (Inter) we always get linked to players we aint even close to getting. I just get annoyed with threads that say we're linked to these players. I know this is a forum. First we gotta start from the board and get rid of secco then bring in a quality GM with our transfers, then that to me would be the best signing we've made in a long time, and i mean a long time. Apart from sissoko, he (secco) got lucky with that one.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
This is horse shit! we aint gonna get Hleb. we'll get players from parma and udinese and maybe 1-2 players from abroad average players from abroad. like that dude elmander or what ever his name is. This makes me laugh! when after we have a good result (Inter) we always get linked to players we aint even close to getting. I just get annoyed with threads that say we're linked to these players. I know this is a forum. First we gotta start from the board and get rid of secco then bring in a quality GM with our transfers, then that to me would be the best signing we've made in a long time, and i mean a long time. Apart from sissoko, he (secco) got lucky with that one.
I couldnt agree with you more.. But i think when we discuss quality players we are merely imagining we have a sporting director with a couple brain cells, unlike Secco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)