Aljaksandar Pawlavitsj Hleb (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Fred,

Yes you are right hleb is better than most of those players on his day...He is very good on his day but too inconsistent for me like take the milan game he was awesome take the wigan game he was non existent he either lights the world up or dissapears just like riquelme did except hleb performs more in the big games.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred,

Yes you are right hleb is better than most of those players on his day...He is very good on his day but too inconsistent for me like take the milan game he was awesome take the wigan game he was non existent he either lights the world up or dissapears just like riquelme did except hleb performs more in the big games.
Your obviously new to the forum, if you check my previous posts, i've always criticized Hleb for his inconsistency, i remember even having arguments about this with Rab(aka Azzuri7). I believe he can vouch for that.

In short, yes i agree with you, he is inconsistent..this season he has improved his consistency considerably though, i remember hhis first few seasons, he was so inconsistent i wanted him to be on the bench, and i wanted Arsene to get a replacement.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
True, but he could have a lot lot worse phobias.. for example the nocerino/molinaro phobia of not being able to pass a ball accurately
I'll bet u if both necerino and molinaro were sold to arsenal u'll c a completly different players (they'll improve alot there under wenger)......

Jul 5, 2005
Hleb a wanted man

Europe's finest eye swoop for Arsenal schemer

Alexander Hleb is a target for Real Madrid, Juventus and Barcelona, according to his agent.

The Arsenal midfielder has enjoyed an immaculate campaign for Arsene Wenger's side and firmly established himself as a key player at Emirates Stadium.

Such fine form has not gone unnoticed across the continent, with a number of Europe's biggest clubs monitoring his situation closely.

Arsenal's failure to secure silverware this season has cast doubts over the futures of a number of their top stars, with Hleb's name repeatedly linked with an exit.

The 26-year-old was reported to have met Internazionale officials before Arsenal's UEFA Champions League clash against Milan earlier in the campaign; an accusation that has since been played down by the Italian club.

Now Hleb's agent, Nikolai Shpilevski, has fuelled talk of an exit further by declaring an interest in his client from three leading clubs.

"I'm often approached about Hleb," he is quoted in the Daily Express.

"I have nothing to hide; Alexander is a world-class player. Real Madrid, Juventus and Barcelona are interested in him. But there are no official offers."

OP
HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
  • Thread Starter #53
    Hleb is as desirable as he is unobtainable.

With Sissoko breaking legs,Hleb's creativty opening up the opposing defences,and Giovinco and Camo wrecking havoc on either flank..Why cant this happen:cry:

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
    He'll join Inter.
    I really don't know why people think he will leave arsenal, but if he does it'd be a nightmere if he went to inter because he would compliment their midfeild perfectly, But then again seire A doesn't hve much pulling power now days

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
    May 24, 2007
    Why can't Juve get together with Arsenal and form somekind of cooperation? We can loan out our promising youngsterd and give Arsenal the first option on those players when we opt to sell.
    Arsenal could do a lot more for us then Siena or Empoli can, and the likes of Palladino, Nocerino, Molinaro, heck even Criscito could benefit enormously.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)