Alex Sandro (52 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i need to be reassured
i cant sleep
:scared:

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci we can't replace
You serious? We have four quality centre backs without counting Bonucci, we have nobody close to Sandro's quality in either flanks for the fullback position, and internationally there are very few quality LB's. There is abundance of CB's, we can bet on the future generations. We've been starved of quality fullbacks for almost a decade, we can't let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather let go of no one, but if a sale HAD to be made, I'd show Bonucci the door heck Higuain and Dybala too before I send Sandro anywhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
i need to be reassured
i cant sleep

- - - Updated - - -

You serious? We have four quality centre backs without counting Bonucci, we have nobody close to Sandro's quality in either flanks for the fullback position, and internationally there are very few quality LB's. There is abundance of CB's, we can bet on the future generations. We've been starved of quality fullbacks for almost a decade, we can't let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather let go of no one, but if a sale HAD to be made, I'd show Bonucci the door heck Higuain and Dybala too before I send Sandro anywhere.
I'd let Bonucci leave before letting Higuain go.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i need to be reassured
i cant sleep

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Very serious.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Probably not Dybala but otherwise I agree.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I'd sell anyone bar Sandro-Dybala.
Even Higuain before Sandro or Dybala.
Those 2 guys can't be replaced.

Let's get his fk buddy Danilo and let him be happy there as a couple!
I woudn't mind Danilo if it means that Sandro stays

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i need to be reassured
i cant sleep

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I am

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't understand what makes him more valuable then Sandro? Or why he should be kept over Sandro, assuming we can keep/sell either on our own terms.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure he's a leader in the squad, and he does have great ball playing skill which has been critical to our play style. But we should move away from the defenders attempting to do the job of a midfielder, and build a solid midfield and use it. Even when we had Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba, Chiellini and Bonucci where on the ball more then either of the midfielders, it's infuriating and useless as fuck

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't understand what makes him more valuable then Sandro? Or why he should be kept over Sandro, assuming we can keep/sell either on our own terms.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure he's a leader in the squad, and he does have great ball playing skill which has been critical to our play style. But we should move away from the defenders attempting to do the job of a midfielder, and build a solid midfield and use it. Even when we had Vidal, Pirlo and Pogba, Chiellini and Bonucci where on the ball more then either of the midfielders, it's infuriating and useless as fuck
We should stop weakening an area of the team to maintain our strengthen another, we have a good defense let's not fuck it up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
OK I got the rest of your post (even if I disagree Bonucci is replaceable, the guy is very unique CB, we lose alot not having his type of approach), but now people overrating Sandro too much :D Big fan of him, but saying you would let Dybala leave before him :lol: He is great, but he still a fullback, as effective he is, Dybala is our BONAFIDE number one special as heck star.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
OK I got the rest of your post (even if I disagree Bonucci is replaceable, the guy is very unique CB, we lose alot not having his type of approach), but now people overrating Sandro too much :D Big fan of him, but saying you would let Dybala leave before him :lol: He is great, but he still a fullback, as effective he is, Dybala is our BONAFIDE number one special as heck star.
Dybala is nothing special, he's closer to being a Saviola then even a washed up Aguero, kid is overrated as fuck and is a choker
I'd rather bet on the likes of Bernadeshi, Keita, Pjacca and cash in on Dybala while the hype is hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)