Alex Sandro (30 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Journalism at its finest :sergio:. Ok everyone. Point out what is wrong with this article

Exclusive: Chelsea closing in on Alex Sandro as Juventus agree terms with possible replacement

29 June at 16:55
Juventus are currently tied down this window, with the possibility of defender Alex Sandro moving on. Their position is that their future transfer dealings must be in dialogue with how much they can obtain for the 26-year-old.

And as the move to Chelsea edges on for Sandro, CalcioMercato can reveal, that the Old Lady are making progress with their man left-sided midfielder Leonardo Spinazzola, who is currently on loan to domestic rivals Atalanta.

They are looking to bring the player back after a season-long-loan with the Serie A side, thereby enforcing their left –hand side, and hope to tie the player to the Turin based club with a contract extension.

This could well open the door for Brazilian international Sandro to leave the club, in a fee thought to be in the region on £60m.

Blues manager Antonio Conte is a huge admirer of the player, having known him from his Juventus days, but he faces competition from French side PSG.
Yet with the firepower of the Premier League, and a Chelsea owner, Abramovich, looking to keep his title-winning manager happy, the Pensioners could swing this seal in their favou
:lol: And they make a living writing that shit.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No. There is a "fact" in there that proves that whomever wrote this knows nothing about Juve.
Obviously, I was just joking ;) :beppe:

Nevertheless, I don't know what to think about this transfer anymore. Chelsea interest is certain. The question marks hang over the offered price and player's will. Will Chelsea offer 70mln? I doubt it. It's also strange that the player wants to leave just weeks after he committed to Juve in an interview.
There has been no official info since Beppe's statement that we did receive a substantial offer so it seems like the media are making news out of their asses. However, this saga is so similar to Vidal's and Pogba's for which we know what the outcome was...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
just like New player is gonna be better than AS :klin:
:baus: :tup: Of course. Juventus signs a player, then everyone has to over-hype him, and he becomes the best thing since sliced bread.

Player sold = he was never that good anyway. We made said player better than he is, and he'll miss our environment and setup which highlighted his abilities.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Bonucci is someone we can replace, Cuadrado too, but Sandro, no not really.
I understand that we have an open strategy on these matters, but we should hold tight on this one, even against his will, at least untill we find a decent successor...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Bonucci is someone we can replace, Cuadrado too, but Sandro, no not really.
I understand that we have an open strategy on these matters, but we should hold tight on this one, even against his will, at least untill we find a decent successor...
We're dooooomed.

Brace yourself for a mediocre left back.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah I was just reminiscing of the days when he rightfully complained about our de ceglies, grossos, traore :touched

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Exactly, and yet some people are like but it's 70 million. We should take the money and bring in scrubs and rejects who aren't even fit to polish Sandro's shoes in the shape of Darmian and De Sciglio :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)