Alex Sandro (19 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Pirlo retired, Pogba was inferior to Pjanic and Vidal wanted out

But hey, its mercato, your time to not get rekt yet :baus:
Come on zach.

Pjanic had a better seasin, but im willing to bet my right arm that you never thought he was better when he was at Roma. So lets stop the revisionism.

Pogba is the better player, and this is coming from someone who has watched and admired Pjanic ever since he was a 17.year old at Metz. In fact if i dig deep enough ill be able to find you a post of mine where i said he had amazing potential and a great future when he was at Metz.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Come on zach.

Pjanic had a better seasin, but im willing to bet my right arm that you never thought he was better when he was at Roma. So lets stop the revisionism.

Pogba is the better player, and this is coming from someone who has watched and admired Pjanic ever since he was a 17.year old at Metz. In fact if i dig deep enough ill be able to find you a post of mine where i said he had amazing potential and a great future when he was at Metz.
I used to praise him a lot while others laughed saying how he's nothing special. He was promising ever since his early Lyon days, but majority of the Juve fans were in denial till he joined us.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hes a fantastic player, but Pogba has shown more ability and will eventually be world class. Funnily enough, if i had made this post 14 months ago, almodt nobody would have disagreed. All im saying is, if you didnt think Phanic was the better player back when he was at Roma, it wont be very credible if you think so now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
pogba is a "one in 20 years" kind of player obviously

however i still don't think pjanic was a massive downgrade on him, if he was a downgrade at all. i thought that if i had to pick a serie a midfielder to match our marchisio, pirlo, pogba, vidal quartet, it would have been either hamsik or pjanic. (nainggolan wasn't the beast 3 years ago he is now.) pjanic never will be a legendary player, he's not fancy enough for that, but i do think he could play for basically any club.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

however i still don't think pjanic was a massive downgrade on him, if he was a downgrade at all. i thought that if i had to pick a serie a midfielder to match our marchisio, pirlo, pogba, vidal quartet, it would have been either hamsik or pjanic. (nainggolan wasn't the beast 3 years ago he is now.) pjanic never will be a legendary player, he's not fancy enough for that, but i do think he could play for basically any club.
I agree.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

I don't agree with you often but this is spot on :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)