Alex Sandro (27 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Sandro is a beast. But 70m for a LB is a lot of cash to reject, specially if the player himself wants out.

Alex Sandro did a similar thing with Porto where he refused to sign an extension and then they were forced to sell him for a discount with one year left on his contract.

I just hope Spinazzola is not his replacement.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Are you serious now? We didn't have 4231 in mind when we signed Pjanic. Of course we didn't replace Pogba with Pjanic in summer because of a formation change that took place the next winter.
I'm simply referring to Pjanic in the 4231 beeing much better and more important for us, then Pogba previously other than the last 3 months in his final season.

We didnt plan a 4231. But the performance Pjanic offered in the 4231 is what we expected of him in any formation.

Dec 26, 2004
I'm simply referring to Pjanic in the 4231 beeing much better and more important for us, then Pogba previously other than the last 3 months in his final season.

We didnt plan a 4231. But the performance Pjanic offered in the 4231 is what we expected of him in any formation.
Do you sincerely believe Juve thought Pjanic were superior to Pogba last summer?

Is it not obvious it was all about Pogba wanting out and Pjanic being a decent replacement for less than half the price.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Do you sincerely believe Juve thought Pjanic were superior to Pogba last summer?

Is it not obvious it was all about Pogba wanting out and Pjanic being a decent replacement for less than half the price.
I believe that Juve tought Pjanic+Higuain was a good way to reinvest the money.

And pjanic truely exploded after the 4231 switch

Dec 26, 2004

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Willing to keep Asamoah

And extended Spinazzola's contract until 2022 and want to bring him back

Yeah, Sandro is as good as gone... Just hope we get a great sum like that rumored €70M which is reported.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I don't get it why Pogba is undeniably a better player than Pjanic. I mean, you have watched Pjanic against Barca last season, he did it all – tackling, defending, ball distribution, fantastic control, very little of unecessary ball halding, everything. I've never seen such kind of performance on this level from Paul in our shirt (even not taking his first mu year, it's on mou) really.
Paul has it all, everyone knows it, but he hasn't delivered on the big stage yet. So why is he a better player right now even without consideration.?

Upd: I do understand why we might sell Sandro, don't like it, but whatever. But why extend Asa when he was a walking disaster even coming from the bench?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Journalism at its finest :sergio:. Ok everyone. Point out what is wrong with this article

Exclusive: Chelsea closing in on Alex Sandro as Juventus agree terms with possible replacement

29 June at 16:55
Juventus are currently tied down this window, with the possibility of defender Alex Sandro moving on. Their position is that their future transfer dealings must be in dialogue with how much they can obtain for the 26-year-old.

And as the move to Chelsea edges on for Sandro, CalcioMercato can reveal, that the Old Lady are making progress with their man left-sided midfielder Leonardo Spinazzola, who is currently on loan to domestic rivals Atalanta.

They are looking to bring the player back after a season-long-loan with the Serie A side, thereby enforcing their left –hand side, and hope to tie the player to the Turin based club with a contract extension.

This could well open the door for Brazilian international Sandro to leave the club, in a fee thought to be in the region on £60m.

Blues manager Antonio Conte is a huge admirer of the player, having known him from his Juventus days, but he faces competition from French side PSG.
Yet with the firepower of the Premier League, and a Chelsea owner, Abramovich, looking to keep his title-winning manager happy, the Pensioners could swing this seal in their favou

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Journalism at its finest :sergio:. Ok everyone. Point out what is wrong with this article

Exclusive: Chelsea closing in on Alex Sandro as Juventus agree terms with possible replacement

29 June at 16:55
Juventus are currently tied down this window, with the possibility of defender Alex Sandro moving on. Their position is that their future transfer dealings must be in dialogue with how much they can obtain for the 26-year-old.

And as the move to Chelsea edges on for Sandro, CalcioMercato can reveal, that the Old Lady are making progress with their man left-sided midfielder Leonardo Spinazzola, who is currently on loan to domestic rivals Atalanta.

They are looking to bring the player back after a season-long-loan with the Serie A side, thereby enforcing their left –hand side, and hope to tie the player to the Turin based club with a contract extension.

This could well open the door for Brazilian international Sandro to leave the club, in a fee thought to be in the region on £60m.

Blues manager Antonio Conte is a huge admirer of the player, having known him from his Juventus days, but he faces competition from French side PSG.
Yet with the firepower of the Premier League, and a Chelsea owner, Abramovich, looking to keep his title-winning manager happy, the Pensioners could swing this seal in their favou
Marotta will sell for 45mln?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)