Alex Sandro (22 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dybala is nothing special, he's closer to being a Saviola then even a washed up Aguero, kid is overrated as fuck and is a choker
I'd rather bet on the likes of Bernadeshi, Keita, Pjacca and cash in on Dybala while the hype is hot.
You have officially reached Cronios, Turk Bianconero and linebreak status. I will never ever take anything you say football related seriously again.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
OK I got the rest of your post (even if I disagree Bonucci is replaceable, the guy is very unique CB, we lose alot not having his type of approach), but now people overrating Sandro too much :D Big fan of him, but saying you would let Dybala leave before him :lol: He is great, but he still a fullback, as effective he is, Dybala is our BONAFIDE number one special as heck star.
What do you believe of the story that alves planned for a City transfer in november and tries toto convince Dybala to join him.

But Dybala renewed

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Heard Sandro are one step away to sign a contract extension with improve salary, is this news are true? Some chelsea fans already gave up their hope on signing this guy

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think some people are letting some form of "recency effect" creep in on their judgements of Dybala. Sure, he had a horrific final, but the guy is 23 ffs, he had a bad game, it isnt the end of the world. He is still one of the best in the world, hes still the player who murdered Barca in that Qf, and hes still going to be a superstar that every club wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)