Alex Sandro (29 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
It's funny, this mercato is acting like we just won the cl, not just lost our 5th in a row, we're not even taking any step forwards anymore, it's all downhill now

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
marrotta said clearness that we don't buy key players.juve rejeced 60m offer from chelsea.they will come with 70m offer and high wage.aparently sandro asked to leave after their tempting offer.as i know juve prepared a new contract for him but sandro refused to sign a new contract(agreement on extend the contract).there is one way for keeping him.we have arbitrament about him due to his contract situation and tell him fuck off!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
The thing that set us apart from the other teams this year were our wingbacks. So if anyone says "he's just a left back" thats simply the biggest understatement you could make.

Sadly though, after watching the final, any player who isn't emotionally invested in Juventus would want to leave. IF there was ever a time our tactics hit full stride and everything was working for us, it was this year. Next year just seems like such a mountain to climb in Europe whereas the league and coppa are not going to be such a big incentive for a player like Sandro who's already won it two years on the trot.

After our loss, we should have made big statements of intent to reinforce our squad in order to rebuild the enthusiasm and morale of our players. Instead we began our mercato quietly and with incoming offers our players began jumping ship. Marotta has been great at rebuilding this squad but I fear he doesn't have what it takes to keep our stars like other clubs do. I hope I'm proven wrong by the end of this mercato but its looking depressing AF.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I really hope this, and by this I mean our 2 CL finals in 3 seasons , wasn't "it". That it wasn't the best we'll do in this decade.

Because this shit feels like real disaster. We really need to bring a big name to help cover up the wound that's left. We made a shitload of money this season, our better players are leaving, it's time to fucking spend

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
You don't think there's something to this? Clearly things are brewing and we aren't behaving like a club who wants to keep its best at all.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Sure, there could be something going on, but we can refuse the new offer like we did with the first!
I'm just sick with the drama thrown around by each rumor in the same way when people fap to rumors as well.
Wait until it's official and then we talk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 27)