Alex Sandro (74 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If they only care about revenue why would they spent 90m on Higuain? Your post makes no logic.
Because they sold Pogba for 105m! And earn over 60m from Champions League! And what is that logic they say if a player wants to leave we can't keep him! Why do they sign contracts? Aren't they professional players! By that logic all players should sign only 1 year contract!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
True but then what a $#@!ing waste of money. We would have Serie A again for the 6th time in a row with or without him. 90m you buy a game changer, a Suarez kind of player and yet we went for a choker.
Reality is that players dont want to join us, they will rather go to EPL or Spain, so we are stuck with the Higuains.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think the sad thing is if we sell this guy we're pretty much confirming we're on par with a top 5-6 PL club when it comes to retaining players.

In fact, the likes of Lukaku can barely get away from Everton yet we're itching at the trigger to cash in on starting XI players. Of course, it's staggered sales and not a mass exodus to avoid fans protesting too much. But if we don't handle this market well we're cementing our place as a Dortmund esque shop for players.

I'm still shocked we couldn't even leverage an old as fuck right back and let him disrespect the club and totally bend us over.

We could have

A) Sold him for 5M+ at our leisure
B) Benched him for a season, or at least threatened too. Considering his age, a lack of training would have finished him off as a top player
C) Let him slate us and release him for fucking free. We naturally chose C because as good as we are at finding players, we're equally good at sucking their dicks to keep the peace

Even at somewhere like Liverpool, Alves would have been told to sit down and stfu until they accept a bid.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
It sucks we keep the likes of Lemina, Sturaro, Lichsteiner, Asaoah and we sell world class players! God I'm losing interest in football. Maybe that's a good thing!

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
This season we became the very first club ever to break the 100 million limit for revenue from the CL. If being concrete it's 109 freaking million. Why to try to cash in on our starter if we chasing after the Champions dream?

We dominated that competition apart from 1 damned half. Squad is capable of reaching it once again. Just add some fucking quality, keep our starters and give it another chance.

We need more clarity from this managment to know which way they wanna go. As for now, Beppe's talks starting to piss me off. One day Alex Sandro says he's more than happy to stay, another day everything sucks. In case of selling him he'll say he can't do anything if somebody wanna leave us. How unexpected.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,211
    Is he gone Mark?

Agnelli needs to buy juventus from ol Johnny "cricket billions" Elkann
    doesn't look good. I'm still hoping last weeks tweet of him saying he's staying is the truth.

:agree: or anybody that really cares about Juve and wants the best for it.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,213
    Have Bargiggia or pedulla said anything about it?
    Made a quick search and Bargiggia doesn't think he's leaving in this tweet last week.
    [video=twitter;876561603130425344]https://twitter.com/Paolo_Bargiggia/status/876561603130425344[/video]

Pedullà 2 days ago said Chelsea will make an offer.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Made a quick search and Bargiggia doesn't think he's leaving in this tweet last week.
    [video=twitter;876561603130425344]https://twitter.com/Paolo_Bargiggia/status/876561603130425344[/video]

Bargiggia was surprisingly more reliable last year IIRC. So was Romano, I think. I can't remember Agresti ever really breaking news.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Pls Lord

Apr 19, 2007
    Talking about selling and Sandro -

As much as I dislike Real Madrid, you gotta give it to them they know their $#@!. 2012-2017, SF, SF, won it, SF, won, won.

They always been good, but they seem to sell their scrap and know what they are doing. Its worth mentioning they sold Higuain and Özil im 2013 after "only" reaching Then SF for some years then suddenly they won it the year after. My point is thay they know what theyre doing, and they are the perfect example of how to be succesful in the CL.

Offcourse they also have a sick amount of luck often (especially in finals), but theyre doing the right thing when it comes to business. Getting rid of scraps and buy more world class
    Yes they are brillaint. SPend more than everyone because you have more. You act like we have the same money but cant spend it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 66)