Alex Sandro (35 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Who do you call being next to be sold? Dybala?
I think we're gonna sign Danilo this summer, get him in shape, reunited him with Sandro at Chelsea, next summer.
Following the same pattern, it is Dybala next on the list but it all depends on his season. If he has a similar one to the last season no one would splash on him.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Unless we get top sponsorship deals atleast closer to the top clubs not necessarily on par with them, you know those €50- €60M sponsorship deals that EPL or the Spanish clubs attract, I'll never be truly convinced we'll be able to retain any of our stars especially the foreign ones.

Take Chelsea for example whose new €70M Nike deal kicks in this year. That pretty much pays for Sandro's transfer fees while we on the other hand have to heavily rely on income from the Champions league and that isn't sustainable in the in the long term. So what we do is we compensate with a big sale but unfortunately that puts us in a rebuild position every summer.
Only thing we can change is the timing of making these big sales. I mean not giving in to rich offers so easily , be a bit more ruthless especially in this case where we have already lost one of our starting fullbacks. Make a more sporting decision than a financial decision in a situation like this.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Unless we get top sponsorship deals atleast closer to the top clubs not necessarily on par with them, you know those €50- €60M sponsorship deals that EPL or the Spanish clubs attract, I'll never be truly convinced we'll be able to retain any of our stars especially the foreign ones.

Take Chelsea for example whose new €70M Nike deal kicks in this year. That pretty much pays for Sandro's transfer fees while we on the other hand have to heavily rely on income from the Champions league and that isn't sustainable in the in the long term. So what we do is we compensate with a big sale but unfortunately that puts us in a rebuild position every summer.
Only thing we can change is the timing of making these big sales. I mean not giving in to rich offers so easily , be a bit more ruthless especially in this case where we have already lost one of our starting fullbacks. Make a more sporting decision than a financial decision in a situation like this.
Yes, practically this.

But what a difficult situation.

To be honest we are punching above our weight in the CL. We are having the luck of getting great deals for players like dybala and sandro, but when the world discover that we found a gem, is not sustainable for us to keep them because we cant win the CL and we cant pay top absurd wages.

On top of that serie A is a no mans land and well...

At this rate it will be difficult to get to the next step, as our economy is limiting us hardcore

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012

:agree:

Worst thing is that the money we make of the champions league isn't even fully put into the transfer budget, a lot of it goes back into the club's different accounts.

Jun 25, 2017
"that counts"

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the good wishes but Bayern's selling policy is LIGHT YEARS ahed of Juve's.As a fan it's hard for me to confess that but it's true.Not to start to post the examples.....

- - - Updated - - -

And what you will say after your "professional" economic analyse that last year we earn from UEFA as a only Italian club something at least 85 mil and this year 110!!!!.Isn't that equal with your mighty sponsors?????
Do you even read? I was mentioning the sponsorships as a part from the whole income...

Juventus lacks bigger, lucrative sponsorships so they can provide better wages for the players and compete with the top clubs... try to figure this out and dont be ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

Completely agree... thank you.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have to be realistic, we can't compete with manure, macity and shelski, they will investigate 250 mil each, we just can't compete with that. We are a small time seller club, we we're lucky to reach the final this year's, chances are that we will not surprise everyone again twice in a row. 70mil is an offer we just can't refuse...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You aren't going to get the big sponsorship deals as long as we keep selling our top players. No global fan gives two shits about the likes of Sturaro and Rincon, but people like players like Dybala, Pjanic, and Buffon. Global superstars attract sponsorship. A strong league also helps immensely.

Now, if you go ahead and sell a Sandro to replace him with two scrubs, two epic douchecunts in De Sciglio and Darmian, no one outside of Italy (maybe not even in Italy itself) is going to give two turtle shits about your team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)