Alex Sandro (48 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I hate to say this but if this bullsh*te will stop, we need to fire Beppe, he's done great and all for us but its clear this selling stars mentality is a mentality that he has brought to the club and is gradually becoming our mentality by and by, if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out....
easy as that, to sell the best LB in the world after how we have struggled to get one since Zambrotta is a disgrace..
we just keep selling stars year in year out and its all on Beppe
:agree:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
When Beppe stated that he received an offer and then when he went on to add 'if the player wants to go , he must go' , that just sealed it for me.

I would be shocked, surprised and ultimately happy if Sandro remained with us.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Clearly. If it's being repeated it must be true.

Might well be, but seen it all so many times before. The majority of these stories don't go through, some do. Wait and see.
I agree on wait and see but only for the transfer fee.It will be between 55-60mil.No way 70 mil.Wait and see....

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
we'll see hopefully we're all just over reacting but the past summers lead me to believe this is happening.
we don't aim for a yearly big signing but a yearly big sale

- - - Updated - - -

at least they tried and fought....dybala was like a fucking deer being blinded by car lights, dude was more useless then the fucking ballboys
True.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We're a big fucking team ffs and we have resources to offer players big wages. Why would so many players just want to leave? Offer him big ass wages, he deserves it, if he says no though why do we just have to let players go?!
Because "mighty" Marotta is pushing them out.That's why.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to see if that scout leaving for United has any effect on us in choosing our future targets. Probably not but at least we need to buy a big name to compensate for a big loss like Sandro.

We're probably going to be strong(er) in some areas preferably midfield but no matter who we potentially sign at fullback , we're going to be much weaker on those positions compared to last season.
Please tell me who, known as a big name is on the market and especially,if you find that big name at all at what price?You think our transfer "god" will pay that amount especially when that potentially selling club is aware what amount we get for Sandro????

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,111
    Just by saying we got a good offer for him and will only sell if the players want to go means the club want the people to blame the player when he's sold.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Why the hell selling Sandro in the first place? Thats not how you gonna win the CL by selling youre key players.

Like I said 117 times, keep them and add with quality. Thats why we won it in 2013 and been in so many SF´s since.
    One and only answer :"GOD" himself,Marotta.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Also it seems we will stasrt another renwwing cycle.

If thats for better or worse we will have to see. The upcoming italian talents we have are too young to make us push for the CL. We will have agenerational gap

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Sandro just doesn't seem the type to just want out. I think he is being persuaded out cos of the fee.
    Persuaded only and only bu Marotta who after that is selling us lies....

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Bonucci if you have to, for God's sake. We have pretty good cover for that position. But our top Left Back?!!! For how many years were we looking for a top tier Left Back again? And then letting him go this easy?!! What kind of a retarded decision making is this?
    :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 44)