Alex Sandro (54 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
he's clearly got one foot out the door and beppe is pushing him out. the 70mil is too big to refuse :baus:
Clearly. If it's being repeated it must be true.

Might well be, but seen it all so many times before. The majority of these stories don't go through, some do. Wait and see.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Such as? Sold Pogba, Vidal, Tevez, signed Dybala, Pjanic, Higuain, Alex Sandro et al.
chokers and khedira is shite
i'd rather sell the argentines then sandro

- - - Updated - - -

bring in 100 from dybala 60 from higuain, then go play in your market leave sandro alone

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Clearly. If it's being repeated it must be true.

Might well be, but seen it all so many times before. The majority of these stories don't go through, some do. Wait and see.
we'll see hopefully we're all just over reacting but the past summers lead me to believe this is happening.
we don't aim for a yearly big signing but a yearly big sale

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to Pogba, Vidal and Tevez who dragged us along in CL finals.

lol
at least they tried and fought....dybala was like a fucking deer being blinded by car lights, dude was more useless then the fucking ballboys

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We're a big fucking team ffs and we have resources to offer players big wages. Why would so many players just want to leave? Offer him big ass wages, he deserves it, if he says no though why do we just have to let players go?!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You trying to reason with Fresh?

Its just things are looking so depressing right now with this supposed wtf beta cvnt of a sale, that his posts are looking more normal then they used to, but its still fr3sh :D He will say most outrageous shit possible, talk shit of whoever he is in the mood for, regardless of logic. Dybala and Higauin are world class and been step up in quality for our team. Signing a young wizard like Dybala to replace a decade older Tevez who is currently hiding in chinese disneyworld (getting that papah), and Higauin who is better then all nr 9 type strikers we had since Trez, PUT TOGETHER.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Its just things are looking so depressing right now with this supposed wtf beta cvnt of a sale, that his posts are looking more normal then they used to, but its still fr3sh :D He will say most outrageous $#@! possible, talk $#@! of whoever he is in the mood for, regardless of logic. Dybala and Higauin are world class and been step up in quality for our team. Signing a young wizard like Dybala to replace a decade older Tevez who is currently hiding in chinese disneyworld (getting that papah), and Higauin who is better then all nr 9 type strikers we had since Trez, PUT TOGETHER.
honestly??? i'd fap if we had a 4-3-1-2 with Dybala behind Tevez and Higuain. That would be faptastic!

- - - Updated - - -

We're a big $#@!ing team ffs and we have resources to offer players big wages. Why would so many players just want to leave? Offer him big ass wages, he deserves it, if he says no though why do we just have to let players go?!
Marotta should explain why we're the only ones using this shitty policy.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Its just things are looking so depressing right now with this supposed wtf beta cvnt of a sale, that his posts are looking more normal then they used to, but its still fr3sh :D He will say most outrageous shit possible, talk shit of whoever he is in the mood for, regardless of logic. Dybala and Higauin are world class and been step up in quality for our team. Signing a young wizard like Dybala to replace a decade older Tevez who is currently hiding in chinese disneyworld (getting that papah), and Higauin who is better then all nr 9 type strikers we had since Trez, PUT TOGETHER.
Watch Insigne win the CL for Napoli before Dybala does anything significant in Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

He's a mini-higuain in the making.
Saviola 2.0

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I want to see if that scout leaving for United has any effect on us in choosing our future targets. Probably not but at least we need to buy a big name to compensate for a big loss like Sandro.

We're probably going to be strong(er) in some areas preferably midfield but no matter who we potentially sign at fullback , we're going to be much weaker on those positions compared to last season.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,077
    I want to see if that scout leaving for United has any effect on us in choosing our future targets. Probably not but at least we need to buy a big name to compensate for a big loss like Sandro.

We're probably going to be strong(er) in some areas preferably midfield but no matter who we potentially sign at fullback , we're going to be much weaker on those positions compared to last season.
    send me your IP address using this site. It's with your phone right?

no 192.168.1...BS

maybe I can fix your problem.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Who was it that laughed at me when I suggested that we might sell him? That was back then right after we sold Pogba.
    Who do you call being next to be sold? Dybala?
    I think we're gonna sign Danilo this summer, get him in shape, reunited him with Sandro at Chelsea, next summer.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
    Why the hell selling Sandro in the first place? Thats not how you gonna win the CL by selling youre key players.

Like I said 117 times, keep them and add with quality. Thats why we won it in 2013 and been in so many SF´s since.

Mar 10, 2009
    Not sure about that,not because of Conte and his 10 euro restaurant bull$#@! ,but because of the fact that Allegri performed that with Milan already ,acting as a yes man....
    Exactly
    We didn't dare sell Vidal and Pogs under Conte. Every time Man Utd came sniffing around for Vidal we said no. There defiantly be some work culture and politics behind the scenes. Allegri was treated like garbage at A.C. Milan and somehow got all the blame at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)