Alex Sandro (17 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Bro, the club i used to support was all about winning. Wasn't their logo something like : winning is the only thing that counts
go big or go home
It sounds like Bayern Munich, no kidding

Only thing they accept there (Munich) is to win every year. Its not really a madhouse anymore like it used to be though

Juventus will come back dont worry

Jun 25, 2017
Well ,it's true tht we don't have that oligarch Abramovich who is oriented on Chelsea in sports only......
League money, commercial and tv rights money aside, Chelsea have 3 major sponsorships made with Nike, Yokohama and Carabao.

Nike - £60 mil per/year, Yokohama - £40 mil per/year, Carabao - £10 mil - per/year.. this is 110+ mil. generated income that's used on transfers and salaries. The russian oligarch is not investing for some time now.
Sorry for off topic.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm willing to buy Valentina for 500,00€, paid in 36 installments.
:donedeal:
You just sad bro I get it. Allegri will make you smile again next season, hang on there.
i have faith and love for euromax, he should save his career and become a god at Arsenal. he'd rule europe and england

It sounds like Bayern Munich, no kidding

Only thing they accept there (Munich) is to win every year. Its not really a madhouse anymore like it used to be though

Juventus will come back dont worry
it's gonna be too late, one of our greatest icons will have an incomplete trophy cabinet...

But then I wouldn't care because I would have finally seen Juventus win the CL. Instead I have to deal with seeing them lose 5 times. FML.
:rofl:

sad life of juventinos worldwide :sad:
think our sons will witness a CL victory, if not us?

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
:donedeal:

i have faith and love for euromax, he should save his career and become a god at Arsenal. he'd rule europe and england

it's gonna be too late, one of our greatest icons will have an incomplete trophy cabinet...

:rofl:

sad life of juventinos worldwide :sad:
think our sons will witness a CL victory, if not us?
Our sons will experience the same we've had to, but our grandsons will finally manage to see us win it when the UEFA decides to make a new super league and turn the CL into the new europa league...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)