Alex Sandro (15 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Mar 10, 2009
He is of course a yes man but the thing is that he was never asked about any sale.It's a sole Agnelli/Marotta decision.
As much as I like Allegri I get the feeling that clubs take advantage of him. Look at a.c. Milan? They kept selling their best players and told him to deal with it, only to blame him

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hazard is payed something less than 11 mil per year - after tax, and the club is pushing for a better deal.

Rumours are that Chelsea have offered to Sandro a salary of 5 to 7 mil per year + bonuses.

Juventus just dont have enough income to compete with these numbers, the league is not producing good enough tv deals and Juve still has to push for a bigger more lucrative sponsorships.
I dont blame Sandro he'd be making more then double the money, live at an international city, compete in worlds best league and he'll probably win 2 CL there before winning 1 here

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
As much as I like Allegri I get the feeling that clubs take advantage of him. Look at a.c. Milan? They kept selling their best players and told him to deal with it, only to blame him
What is he supposed to do? Either he accepts it or the management gives him the boot.

This would be the case with any manager here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I dont blame Sandro he'd be making more then double the money, live at an international city, compete in worlds best league and he'll probably win 2 CL there before winning 1 here
That's BS. London is depressing as fuck, raining year round. It's a great place to visit, but fuck living there. World's best league my ass; world's most over-rated league most definitely. Chelsea, aka Plastic Blue Cunts of London have only ever won 1 CL title in their history, so he might actually end up not winning shit in Europe with them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hazard is payed something less than 11 mil per year - after tax, and the club is pushing for a better deal.

Rumours are that Chelsea have offered to Sandro a salary of 5 to 7 mil per year + bonuses.

Juventus just dont have enough income to compete with these numbers, the league is not producing good enough tv deals and Juve still has to push for a bigger more lucrative sponsorships.
It's not so much about individual salaries, Juve pay a lot of money to Higuain and also now Dybala. It's what the total cost adds up to once you start giving every starter a huge contract.

Your wage bill is currently £256m. Ours is £181m. It's a subtle difference.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Milan were in financial trouble starting from the Thiago Silva and Ibra sales and continuing until this summer, it's nothing like the current Juve situation. They also lost a swathe of veterans all at one time because of poor future planning.

Jun 25, 2017
The main difference is the money and the competitiveness between the leagues. London comes third. :D

As for the transfer if it happens... its somehting like a signature and a statment from Chelsea & Abramovic... the overpaying is hilarious, but its much needed. They havent invested big lately. so this is their chance to do it. The transfer will help them to keep key players and sign them to new deals.

I dont think Juventus will change or downgrade, the core of defenders they have will continue to dominate, and im sure your board can invest 60+ mil pounds for some nice signings, and be top candidates for the CL again next year.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Exactly. We have twice as much.
:lol:

Chelsea have significantly better odds at winning the CL then us. We have an aging core, that got maybe 1 or 2 shots at max for the CL. On top of that aging core BBC, Buffon, Cheesio, we have several top class player (for sale/sold/donated) and instead of adding to it, we're removing them and replacing them with shit.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The main difference is the money and the competitiveness between the leagues. London comes third. :D

As for the transfer if it happens... its somehting like a signature and a statment from Chelsea & Abramovic... the overpaying is hilarious, but its much needed. They havent invested big lately. so this is their chance to do it. The trade will help them to keep key players and sign them to new deals.

I dont think Juventus will change or downgrade, the core of defenders they have will continue to dominate, and im sure your board can invest 60+ mil pounds for some nice signings, and be top candidates for the CL again next year.
yeah......no

- - - Updated - - -

Now that's too much......
I honestly do, Juve need to be spat at

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
:lol:

Chelsea have significantly better odds at winning the CL then us. We have an aging core, that got maybe 1 or 2 shots at max for the CL. On top of that aging core BBC, Buffon, Cheesio, we have several top class player (for sale/sold/donated) and instead of adding to it, we're removing them and replacing them with $#@!.
This

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Well ,it's true that we don't have that oligarch Abramovich who is oriented on Chelsea in sports only......

- - - Updated - - -

And he is all right with that.That's the attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont blame Sandro he'd be making more then double the money, live at an international city, compete in worlds best league and he'll probably win 2 CL there before winning 1 here[/QUOTE]

Not sure about bold parts,not sure at all.Watch and see.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That's BS. London is depressing as $#@!, raining year round. It's a great place to visit, but $#@! living there. World's best league my ass; world's most over-rated league most definitely. Chelsea, aka Plastic Blue $#@!s of London have only ever won 1 CL title in their history, so he might actually end up not winning $#@! in Europe with them.
I wish PL retards/fanatics would get this into their thick skull. But everytime they take the "its competitive" card, as if being competitive means youre league is the best in the world :sergio: Could just as well means you have a lot of trash, instead of 1-2 great teams. I definitely prefer a league with 2-3 great teams rather than a league with a lot of crap teams who cant compete for anything outside their own country.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What is he supposed to do? Either he accepts it or the management gives him the boot.

This would be the case with any manager here.
Not sure about that,not because of Conte and his 10 euro restaurant bullshit ,but because of the fact that Allegri performed that with Milan already ,acting as a yes man....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)