Alex Sandro (43 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
'Selling isn't the most important thing, it's the only thing'

:beppe:
"that counts"

- - - Updated - - -

It sounds like Bayern Munich, no kidding

Only thing they accept there (Munich) is to win every year. Its not really a madhouse anymore like it used to be though

Juventus will come back dont worry
Thanks for the good wishes but Bayern's selling policy is LIGHT YEARS ahed of Juve's.As a fan it's hard for me to confess that but it's true.Not to start to post the examples.....

- - - Updated - - -

League money, commercial and tv rights money aside, Chelsea have 3 major sponsorships made with Nike, Yokohama and Carabao.

Nike - £60 mil per/year, Yokohama - £40 mil per/year, Carabao - £10 mil - per/year.. this is 110+ mil. generated income that's used on transfers and salaries. The russian oligarch is not investing for some time now.
Sorry for off topic.
And what you will say after your "professional" economic analyse that last year we earn from UEFA as a only Italian club something at least 85 mil and this year 110!!!!.Isn't that equal with your mighty sponsors?????

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You've got to be fucking kidding me...after years of no fullbacks we get the 2nd best LB in the world and we're selling him already? This better not be true.

@Mark make me feel better. tell me this isn't actually going to happen

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You've got to be fucking kidding me...after years of no fullbacks we get the 2nd best LB in the world and we're selling him already? This better not be true.

No ,it's happening.It's just a matter of time.....

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,048

we back to 2007 brah.

can build a fucking team to win the big one. After that you make serious changes. Like I said, build around these young talents and sell the deadwood but it's not how it works here I guess.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
    we back to 2007 brah.

can build a $#@!ing team to win the big one. After that you make serious changes. Like I said, build around these young talents and sell the deadwood but it's not how it works here I guess.
    I hate to say this but if this bullsh*te will stop, we need to fire Beppe, he's done great and all for us but its clear this selling stars mentality is a mentality that he has brought to the club and is gradually becoming our mentality by and by, if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out....
    easy as that, to sell the best LB in the world after how we have struggled to get one since Zambrotta is a disgrace..
    we just keep selling stars year in year out and its all on Beppe

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,059
    I hate to say this but if this bullsh*te will stop, we need to fire Beppe, he's done great and all for us but its clear this selling stars mentality is a mentality that he has brought to the club and is gradually becoming our mentality by and by, if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out....
    easy as that, to sell the best LB in the world after how we have struggled to get one since Zambrotta is a disgrace..
    we just keep selling stars year in year out and its all on Beppe
    I mean, AS got a contract, IF he really wants to go tell him wait a year because we don't want to fuck our transfer campaign. It got fucked already with Alves wanting to leave.

- - - Updated - - -

he's on the 1st floor. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)