Alex Sandro (43 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What makes you guys think he's even leaving? We rejected an offer, Marotta said we want to keep him, and there's talks of us trying to giving him a new contract. Not saying it's impossible, but there isn't anything to indicate he's leaving.
“A substantial offer has arrived for Alex Sandro,” confirmed director general Beppe Marotta today.

“We have no intention of selling anyone, but if a player decides to leave, as has happened in previous years, then at the end of the day he has to go, because we don’t keep anyone against their will.

“But at the moment there are no such situations and I hope nobody will leave.”

What he's saying is that any time a players wife prefers another country, his boyhood club comes calling or another club simply offers him a substantially higher salary we got our hands tied, because we don't keep anyone against their will. Considering Sandro is among the best in his position, you can count on someone luring him away from here, there's no club in the world who wouldn't need a player like him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
I start to believe, that for whatever reason, this is intentional and part of the plan. This is not the first time we have heard this:

...we don’t keep anyone against their will.
Maybe we are doing this, so players won't hesitate to join us in the first place and they don't get the feeling they will be locked down? I mean, there definitely is a reason for this behaviour.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I start to believe, that for whatever reason, this is intentional and part of the plan. This is not the first time we have heard this:

Maybe we are doing this, so players won't hesitate to join us in the first place and they don't get the feeling they will be locked down? I mean, there definitely is a reason for this behaviour.
Money is the reason and that from a business point of view is understandable cause Juventus is a serious business project ran from a professionals.I am just pissed of that Marotta is trying to make a fool of every fan ,"explaing" a business decision as a good club policy.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Money is the reason and that from a business point of view is understandable cause Juventus is a serious business project ran from a professionals.I am just pissed of that Marotta is trying to make a fool of every fan ,"explaing" a business decision as a good club policy.
:agree: If it's a business decision, why keep repeating it publicly?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
This whole 'ask to leave' policy is just posturing.

Truth is, if we get a big offer, we would definitely consider it or rather any offer which deems fit for us for our players depending on the players we consider expendable, we will consider it.

It's not that players magically want to leave Juventus all of a sudden for whatever reasons , it's also because we ourselves are very open to selling as long as the money is good. Just business.

I think we'll continue to see this trend until we can rake in massive revenue on the level of big clubs.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

Truth is, if we get a big offer, we would definitely consider it or rather any offer which deems fit for us for our players depending on the players we consider expendable, we will consider it.

It's not that players magically want to leave Juventus all of a sudden for whatever reasons , it's also because we ourselves are very open to selling as long as the money is good. Just business.

I think we'll continue to see this trend until we can rake in massive revenue on the level of big clubs.[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this year we got 110 mil.from UEFA,last year nearly that amount.It's not that we are Palermo in economic terms.

enzo

May 14, 2012

I think we'll continue to see this trend until we can rake in massive revenue on the level of big clubs.
UOTE]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this year we got 110 mil.from UEFA,last year nearly that amount.It's not that we are Palermo in economic terms.

Yeah, but this money is not guaranteed. You have to make it to the final and the other Italian teams have drop out early. Selling a player, on the other hand, is guaranteed profit.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;877797243654418436]https://twitter.com/IndianRegista/status/877797243654418436[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

As I say a clear business move.Nothing with any "club policy".
It's also about the wages.

We can expect an Italian to compromise for some €1- €2M difference in wages from abroad but we can't expect the same from a foreign player, he has no reason to anyway.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
[video=twitter;877797243654418436]https://twitter.com/IndianRegista/status/877797243654418436[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

We can expect an Italian to compromise for some €1- €2M difference in wages from abroad but we can't expect the same from a foreign player, he has no reason to anyway.
True but the thing is that we show net salary.In EPL shows gross salary so it looks that their players earns much ,much more.Yes they earn more but not that much as the figures say.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
True but the thing is that we show net salary.In EPL shows gross salary so it looks that their players earns much ,much more.Yes they earn more but not that much as the figures say.
I know but they are still offered higher than our players are so why would a foreign player compromise on even a 1-2M difference in wages ? What reason does he have ? In this case, Chelsea are the English champions, have a top team, play in a more attractive league and are also capable of winning CL. So who can blame him if he accepts Chelsea?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I know but they are still offered higher than our players are so why would a foreign player compromise on even a 1-2M difference in wages ? What reason does he have ? In this case, Chelsea are the English champions, have a top team, play in a more attractive league and are also capable of winning CL. So who can blame him if he accepts Chelsea?
I disagree, I think their chances of winning the CL are very slim, next year they'll probably be at most the 7th strongest club in the competition. I'd consider us, Bayern, Spanish trio and PSG as definitely bigger competitors than Chelsea and then there are clubs like Dortmund, Monaco, City, Napoli, Sevilla who're probably level or close to it with Chelsea in terms of chances of winning the CL.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
nope

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
There's actually a good chance Alex Sandro might stay. He is a village boy, with a shy and humble background who built a family at an early age. He's not a party freak like his good mate neymar. Additionally one of the reasons he left Porto was because they stopped winning. He went two seasons without a trophy before coming here. The CL failure and might demotivate him but that said I'm 65 percent certain he will stay. What worries me though is our "policy" if we give off any bad vibes because chelsea offer looks too good to refuse then Alex will strongly consider leaving. Additionally any ill advisors could try pushing him out. I don't think chelsea will give up just yet, probably another bid is on its way and that will decide what happens. Regardless of what happens this guy is a real gem, one of a kind. His attitude is exemplary.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
There's actually a good chance Alex Sandro might stay. He is a village boy, with a shy and humble background who built a family at an early age. He's not a party freak like his good mate neymar. Additionally one of the reasons he left Porto was because they stopped winning. He went two seasons without a trophy before coming here. The CL failure and might demotivate him but that said I'm 65 percent certain he will stay. What worries me though is our "policy" if we give off any bad vibes because chelsea offer looks too good to refuse then Alex will strongly consider leaving. Additionally any ill advisors could try pushing him out. I don't think chelsea will give up just yet, probably another bid is on its way and that will decide what happens. Regardless of what happens this guy is a real gem, one of a kind. His attitude is exemplary.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yeah, he doesnt strike me as typical Brazilian. His character is also something we should have in my mind regarding his transfer, he is a fighter on the pitch but calm outside of it and I doubt he will demand transfer unless club fucks up. He really has everything to stay at the top for years to come.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Holy crap, some peasant called pradeep is saying he might get sold one day

it must be true

that this guy is a peasant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)