Alex Sandro (178 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Got talking to a stranger in work the other day and of course the topic quickly turned to which team we support.

He was a Man Utd fan and when I said I support Juventus his exact words were "wow Juve? I like Juve, their great at buying unknown players and selling them on for big money. good team".

I was like what a typical EPL dick that knows nothing about our club but this potential AS sale has been making me question if that is what we have become?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Got talking to a stranger in work the other day and of course the topic quickly turned to which team we support.

He was a Man Utd fan and when I said I support Juventus his exact words were "wow Juve? I like Juve, their great at buying unknown players and selling them on for big money. good team".

I was like what a typical EPL dick that knows nothing about our club but this potential AS sale has been making me question if that is what we have become?
A team that plays Cl finals while winning everything domestically. Manchester is far from that. Despite having bitchloads of cash

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

I was like what a typical EPL $#@! that knows nothing about our club but this potential AS sale has been making me question if that is what we have become?
I'm surprised he said "wow Juve" for me it's "what? jewvey?!" followed by *rolleyes*"

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't get it though, don't they have Marcos Alonso at Chelsea who has done a great job?

If Sandro really, really wanted to leave and there was no turning back, I would ask Chelsea to hand us Marcos Alonso.

Jun 6, 2015
I don't get it though, don't they have Marcos Alonso at Chelsea who has done a great job?

If Sandro really, really wanted to leave and there was no turning back, I would ask Chelsea to hand us Marcos Alonso.
Marcos Alonso isn't honestly that good. He's a decent Serie A full-back nothing more, huge downgrade on Alex Sandro.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Thing is, unlike Porto & Co. we're also a top3 team in world football at the same time.
Im sorry but we are not a top 3 team, we haven't won CL in over 20 years

- - - Updated - - -

Marcos Alonso isn't honestly that good. He's a decent Serie A full-back nothing more, huge downgrade on Alex Sandro.
Hes had a great season

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What does that even mean? I don't get why would he want to leave? Was there some disagreement or conflict with the club?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No, Beppster got a fat offer from Chelsea so he told Alex he can negotiate with them. Would you feel appreciated as a player? And in the end he will say he could do nothing because we could not match Cheslea's offer because we have to respect the financial aspect.

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
No, Beppster got a fat offer from Chelsea so he told Alex he can negotiate with them. Would you feel appreciated as a player? And in the end he will say he could do nothing because we could not match Cheslea's offer because we have to respect the financial aspect.
Everything Beppe does in by request from Allegri I assume.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
-So Alex, we received a huge offer for you.
-It's cool boss i want to stay here.
-Yes, yes. But if you want to negotiate with them we're ok with it.
-I'm happy here, i don't intend to leave at all.
-That's really great. Here's the number of their agent if you want to talk to him. Ciao.

:beppe:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
-So Alex, we received a huge offer for you.
-It's cool boss i want to stay here.
-Yes, yes. But if you want to negotiate with them we're ok with it.
-I'm happy here, i don't intend to leave at all.
-That's really great. Here's the number of their agent if you want to talk to him. Ciao.

:beppe:
This is literally how I imagine Vidal left

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 165)