Alex Sandro (245 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Hes had a great season
Chelsea were good as a team but he's the weak link in that team along with Moses imo. Conte can improve his team at the wing-back positions.

- - - Updated - - -

No, Beppster got a fat offer from Chelsea so he told Alex he can negotiate with them. Would you feel appreciated as a player? And in the end he will say he could do nothing because we could not match Cheslea's offer because we have to respect the financial aspect.
That's not true at all.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I forgot to add he will describe De Sciglio as the future of Italian football when he comes here to replace Sandro.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not true at all.
Why? If he refused the offer that would be the end of the story. From the tone of his voice you get a feeling that it's still in the air so how do you interpret it?

Jun 6, 2015
I forgot to add he will describe De Sciglio as the future of Italian football when he comes here to replace Sandro.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? If he refused the offer that would be the end of the story. From the tone of his voice you get a feeling that it's still in the air so how do you interpret it?
He did refuse the offer.

That's some great evidence. I have no need to interpret anything, I simply wait until something definite actually happens.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Would they have if we didnt went to serie b ?
Capello man :scared: Fuck that piece of shit. We had a great squad and played nauseating football, being eliminated by perennial losers Arsenal and Liverpool in the process. I'm not even sure if Ronaldo could've saved us, had he come here.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe, hands tied
Gotta sell Sandro, he cried
Wanted to leave, but I tried
Can't compete, contract extension denied
Juve fans, you need to understand
Sometimes, it's out of my hands
Players, can't meet their demands
Requests, want to leave then it stands

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
-So Alex, we received a huge offer for you.
-It's cool boss i want to stay here.
-Yes, yes. But if you want to negotiate with them we're ok with it.
-I'm happy here, i don't intend to leave at all.
-That's really great. Here's the number of their agent if you want to talk to him. Ciao.

:beppe:
Disgusting.

I imagine him letting enemies flirt with our players.... And thinking about that fat paychck

If he let sandro go...... Son....

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Capello man :scared: Fuck that piece of shit. We had a great squad and played nauseating football, being eliminated by perennial losers Arsenal and Liverpool in the process. I'm not even sure if Ronaldo could've saved us, had he come here.

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe, hands tied
Gotta sell Sandro, he cried
Wanted to leave, but I tried
Can't compete, contract extension denied
Juve fans, you need to understand
Sometimes, it's out of my hands
Players, can't meet their demands
Requests, want to leave then it stands
Tuz users left butthurt, once again
Alex Sandro, "isn't that good anyway, i've never been a fan"

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
If we sell this guy i'm done with mercato . I was okay with Vidal leaving , but Sandro must stay .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 217)