Adrien Rabiot (67 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

james95

Sep 2, 2018
His most impressive game for me since he joined. Still needs to do more but having him playing like that at LCM instead of Matuidi at least gives us 11 players on the pith rather than 10.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
He was always good, don't know what's the problem.
Yeah, some games was kinda rusty but; new club, environment and style and he was benched for 6 months. He is a great talent, smelly french talent.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Let's hope he continues to improve and show his worth, it may actually mean we don't have to literally find so many new midfielders.

Matuidi is just so average now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Best game for us since signing. Actually held the ball up well, showed some strength to hold off challenges, had some good attempts at goal and moved and run quicker than a snail for a change.

Still needs much more improvement to become a starting midfielder for a team like us. But he has a lot do the tools to do well, just needs to show up and look like he actually gives a fuck

Last edited:
OP
Snobist

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
  • Thread Starter #1,006
    One of his better games. Please keep on playing better so Matuidi stays on the bench (I don't mind him coming on last 20 mins). Our passing was much better overall today.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    The dude always had noticeable talent just a question of when/ if he was going to start showing needed hustle and bite. If he can do that then he could be quite an asset, he has the talent to be an important player in the midfield but I am still not so sure. He has to show that hustle every game and not fall into moping.

Jan 22, 2016
    I should give it to him, it's always hard to start playing in a different league while being out of the game for more than 7 months.

If he keeps this kind of form and build on it until the end of the season we should give him another chance to show his worth.

Historically, most of our successful buys took time to fulfill their potential.

Apr 19, 2007
    Last game was probably his best in this shirt. It's about time he starts to show up, otherwise you have to ship him out at the end of the season.
    Most of the time I would agree but here I do not for a few reasons
    1. He didnt play for 7 months last season
    2. We had a weird break this season and also he picked up an injury
    3. New team and league
    4. We have other players we can ship out first in order to be more competitive.

I say we at least give him another season. The one reason I would consider letting him go this season is bc we use him as a tool to bring in a better and more established mid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 41)