Adrien Rabiot (4 Viewers)

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
  • AriG

AriG

He was always good, don't know what's the problem.
Yeah, some games was kinda rusty but; new club, environment and style and he was benched for 6 months. He is a great talent, smelly french talent.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Best game for us since signing. Actually held the ball up well, showed some strength to hold off challenges, had some good attempts at goal and moved and run quicker than a snail for a change.

Still needs much more improvement to become a starting midfielder for a team like us. But he has a lot do the tools to do well, just needs to show up and look like he actually gives a fuck

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The dude always had noticeable talent just a question of when/ if he was going to start showing needed hustle and bite. If he can do that then he could be quite an asset, he has the talent to be an important player in the midfield but I am still not so sure. He has to show that hustle every game and not fall into moping.

Jan 22, 2016
I should give it to him, it's always hard to start playing in a different league while being out of the game for more than 7 months.

If he keeps this kind of form and build on it until the end of the season we should give him another chance to show his worth.

Historically, most of our successful buys took time to fulfill their potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)