A present day Moses (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A lot of people didn't know how to read or write at those times, it didn't mean they were "dumb fucks". Seven is a dumb ignorant fuck for suggesting that.
Not quite true I'm afraid. You see, most religious leaders did know how to read and write. The people that didn't know usually didn't have the possibility to actually learn to do so. Your dear prophet on the other hand is quite the odd fellow. He starts out being pretty much nothing, then goes around shouting he knows the word of God, becomes a religious leader and still refuses to do anything that might actually make him an intelligent man. While it is true that a lot people didn't know how to read or write at the time, they were certainly looked down upon by those who could.

You do not believe in a divine power so of comes as no suprise that you don't believe that a work can be human as well as divine.

The bible is a much more complex assortment of historical writings, be they divine or not, than you four MEN (sic) suggestion.
God didn't write the Bible. Oh dear, this is just sad. You're actually telling me you don't even know the fundamentals of christianity? Is this how far people are willing to go to defend Islam, making it the only possible form of religion in the world? Not all religions are like it, you know. Christians have always acknowledged the fact that the Bible was written by four MEN.

That it was altered afterwards is not only besides the point, it also reinforces my initial statement. The main reason why the Bible as such is not the work of God is that it was made by men to tell a tale about God. It is not the same as the Qu'uran, no matter what you might think. It's not God talking, it's people talking about God.

I never thought I'd see the day, but I actually know more about the Christian faith than you do.

Now how this guy is allowed to post anywhere in this forum is just ridiculous it is all too obvious the sensationalist attention grabbing whore that he is keeps getting passes because he comes back crying over why he got banned. I hope one of you mods will have the resolute backbone to once and for all get rid of this coward.
Nutter.

all seven is doing is point out the obvious
Pretty much.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Seven, make your points without referring to beloved historical religious figures as "dumb fucks". Seriously.
Why the fuck should I? Why on earth would I even consider to debate in a civil way if Martin's arguments aren't even considered? The arrogance of people with religious ideals is unbelievable and should be countered in such harsh fashion. And you know what? There are religious terrorists and they are blowing things up in the name of Islam. And you're a fucking retard if you keep on saying that they're "misguided" and not "following the true Islam". They're doing the same thing the rest of you are doing, they just happen to blow up things in the process. Islam, today, kills.

So this begs the question: why is it wrong to say HIV doesn't cause AIDS (which it clearly does), but is there no problem in saying that Islam is not responsible for any act of terrorism (which it so so so clearly is)?

He can do that without the unnecessary insults, can't he??
Not quite, sir, as you have lost all sense of reality.

It's the easy way to get others to mention him.
The desperate "Look at me everybody!" plea.

Rather sad really.
Another amateur psychologist. Just what the world needed.

Sep 1, 2002
Why the fuck should I? Why on earth would I even consider to debate in a civil way if Martin's arguments aren't even considered? The arrogance of people with religious ideals is unbelievable and should be countered in such harsh fashion. And you know what? There are religious terrorists and they are blowing things up in the name of Islam. And you're a fucking retard if you keep on saying that they're "misguided" and not "following the true Islam". They're doing the same thing the rest of you are doing, they just happen to blow up things in the process. Islam, today, kills.

So this begs the question: why is it wrong to say HIV doesn't cause AIDS (which it clearly does), but is there no problem in saying that Islam is not responsible for any act of terrorism (which it so so so clearly is)?

Not quite, sir, as you have lost all sense of reality.

Another amateur psychologist. Just what the world needed.
If it were possible to market you and float you on the Stock Exchange, then you would be, truely, what you are:

A Laughing-stock.

Sep 1, 2002
God didn't write the Bible. Oh dear, this is just sad. You're actually telling me you don't even know the fundamentals of christianity? Is this how far people are willing to go to defend Islam, making it the only possible form of religion in the world? Not all religions are like it, you know. Christians have always acknowledged the fact that the Bible was written by four MEN.

I never thought I'd see the day, but I actually know more about the Christian faith than you.

Who are these four MEN (sic)?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
If it were possible to market you and float you on the Stock Exchange, then you would be, truely, what you are:

A Laughing-stock.
:lol2: BRILLIANT...he's like those crackpots in Hyde Park who stand on a stool and shout BS to get other people's attention, but no-one gives a shit

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

A Laughing-stock.
Who are these four MEN (sic)?
Typical. A rational argument by an agnostic, an irrelevant response by you.

I don't know why you keep on saying that the Bible wasn't written by man. Not even christians debate about it.

But you know what the really sad part about all of this is? It's people like me being cynical enough to use other people's faith for personal gain.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ah yes, parrot Darwin's theory like a good boy. This theory by the way is one of the most idiotic theories I have ever come across, I will show you why it is flawed and in fact a good word to describe it's fallaciousness is "altruism".

If the 'survival of the fittest' theory was in fact a valid one, why do we have altruistic acts in this world of ours. I am talking about acts where people risk their lives, wealth, and happiness for the well-being of others. Altruism is the truly selfless giving of oneself to others with absolutely no secondary motives.

Oskar Schindler placed his life in great danger by sheltering more than a thousand jews from Nazi extermination during WW2, and ultimately died penniless. This person did so out of a conscience. He did not do so to survive, or to better himself, or even to protect his genes. He helped perfect strangers because he thought it was the right thing to do. so much for the 'Survival of the fittest'.
There are several theories that rationally explain why people do this. Most of them fit nicely in Darwin's bigger theory. Some alter it slightly. A conscience, as is pretty much fact by now, is a biological process.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i personally think gods or religion were created by man out of fear, for eg fear of death well lets create a thing called heaven where we can go when we die instead of the reality of just rotting in the ground. i do beleive in something though i would say i do beleive a being of some sort. for me the bible is a whole lot of bullshit! although i have gone to a catholic school my whole life have always tried to look at things realistically espescially when i was in religion class. i mean honestly do i beleive a man walked on water no do i beleive a man walked in shallow water and then the whole thing was egxagerated yes. i dont say religion is bad though although it has caused many wars it can also help people through bad times.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Seven likes you now
i never said i dont beleive in "god"

all im saying is catholicism is very exagerated and i mean look how jesus is depicted skinny and white as milf with blue eyes. i mean honestly do u not think the man had a tan and was slightly more muscular i mean he was walking around all over the joint.

i mean seriously the man turned 3 fish and 2 pieces of bread into 30000000000000 million of each.:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)