A present day Moses (2 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:rofl: seven you are too much man, swallowing all that semen has damaged your brain, you do know the prophet died before any major islamic expansion, and 'biggest by force' hahaha oh dear, be honest, did your mum run away with a muslim man when you were a kid or something? :lol:
My bad, the prophet didn't start the whole notion of Islam apparently. It's useless to debate with muslims. Even catholics try to come up with sensible arguments, you lot just close your eyes and pretend the argument isn't there.

FACT: there are muslim terrorists, killing in the name of Islam.

Your response: religion is good, therefore they are not killing in the name of Islam.

My opinion: you come up with a lot of bollocks and what's even worse, you fancy dogmas that destroy any chance on a fair intellectual debate. If we're going to say it's a fact that religion is good, we can't debate on the issue anymore.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
My bad, the prophet didn't start the whole notion of Islam apparently. It's useless to debate with muslims. Even catholics try to come up with sensible arguments, you lot just close your eyes and pretend the argument isn't there.

Your response: religion is good, therefore they are not killing in the name of Islam

My opinion: you come up with a lot of bollocks and what's even worse, you fancy dogmas that destroy any chance on a fair intellectual debate. If we're going to say it's a fact that religion is good, we can't debate on the issue anymore.
:rofl: where did i say that idiot

i'm not debating god,christianity or islam, i'm just making a point your a cock, simple really

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
no, it's about seven having a dildo up his ass :D

:lol:

So you say religion is something invented by man out of fear because Jesus didn't have white skin?
lol no

no im saying a lot of religion is exagerated an there are quite a not lies but for me it was like when a story is told by 1 person than is passed on to another and eventually the story once it has ended up with the las person it is massively exagerated. i beleive it was created so people would have something to lean on in a way.

for eg not fear death as they believe they will go to heaven. do you understand

i am not saying religion is bad though. i do beleive in a god but and maybe a man that spread the word but im not sure i believe in a man who walked on water and rose from the dead...

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
no no, andy, i think ur cool, i think martins cool, i think burke is cool, you guys are respectful people who you can have a civil discussion with, well burke is burke but that's different, i just happen to think seven is a whiney cock with the manners of a dog
Sounds like andy to me dude

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Your response: religion is good, therefore they are not killing in the name of Islam.

Go back a couple of pages and read my post which specifies on that exact point

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i never said i dont beleive in "god"

all im saying is catholicism is very exagerated and i mean look how jesus is depicted skinny and white as milf with blue eyes. i mean honestly do u not think the man had a tan and was slightly more muscular i mean he was walking around all over the joint.

i mean seriously the man turned 3 fish and 2 pieces of bread into 30000000000000 million of each.:disagree:
:andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)