A present day Moses (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You know Moses, that crazy mofo who almost killed his son because god told him to? :howler:

There's a criminal case now against two parents who wanted to be Moses. Their little daughter was sick, and instead of taking her to a doctor, they insisted on prayer over medicine. The girl, not surprisingly, died, and they're now being prosecuted for letting it happen.

They're, of course, pleading not guilty under "freedom to practice religion", which in this case happens to coincide with "freedom to witness death without intervention".

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6436872&page=1

A decade ago, the church received national attention after ABC News affiliate KATU-TV in Portland, Ore., reported that the state medical examiner believed approximately 20 children, whose parents belonged to the church, had died from untreated illnesses that were curable.
Ah, the wonders of mass superstition :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #3
    Was it Abraham? Or was it the walking-tours-out-of-Egypt guy? I had a bible with illustrations when I was a kid, but that was a long time ago.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    You mean religious fanatics Elvin.;)
    No, I mean some Christians.

A proper Muslim would never do anything like this, because it's written with black on white, that you ought to do everything that is in your hands first and then pray for God's help, and leave it up to him.

I think :D

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Moses was the guy that split the river in two so the slaved can escape from Egypt and then spent 40 days and 40 nights in the desert.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Martin what is it with you hating religion so much?? I really cant understand. What happened? Did something really bad happened to you that made you hate God and religion in all?? I am really sorry for you dude!! But you really need to stop man. Ok we got it, you dont believe in God and you hate the religious people and religion. But you are getting really borring dude.

Jan 7, 2004
    Martin what is it with you hating religion so much?? I really cant understand. What happened? Did something really bad happened to you that made you hate God and religion in all?? I am really sorry for you dude!! But you really need to stop man. Ok we got it, you dont believe in God and you hate the religious people and religion. But you are getting really borring dude.
    how can you hate that which does not exist? and you are getting really boring

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    Hey look at me, I'm atheist, I think I'm smarter than most people, I have no life, and am lonely and depressed %90 of the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)