TuZ SHEEP 5.0 (1 Viewer)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We all had fun with the Mafia game a few months ago, but it was too time consuming. For this reason, I'll try to introduce another forum game, but a game that only requires a few minutes to participate in. It's called SHEEP and is about knowing your fellow tuzzers.

It's a quiz, and it's about matching your fellow tuzzers' answers and getting the highest score. If two persons answer "A" to a question, then you'll get 2 points. If five persons answer "B", then you will get 5 points and so on.

It's not about guessing what I would answer. It's about finding the most popular answer. For this reason, there's no such thing as a right or wrong answer, it's about guessing what the other participants are answering, or perhaps more precisely - what they think everybody else will answer.

If the question is: Name a fruit, and JJJ answer "bacon", then it's not a wrong answer, but the answer will only give 1 point - unless, of course, someone else answer bacon as well. Also, you might think some questions are unclear, but that's part of the game. This way a part of the challenge will be to guess how the other participants will interpret the question.

To participate in the quiz, the only thing you have to do is to send your answers to the 15 questions to me in a PM. Do not ask about the questions or discuss anything about the questions or answers in this thread. Send a PM to me instead. Also, it is not allowed to talk with other tuzzers about the questions.

Deadline is Monday the 14th at 21.00.

I will reveal the answers one by one later on after the deadline. The first quiz is Juventus themed. This should make it possible for everyone to participate!

By the way, make sure to post your answers in the right order and do only include the answer and not the question in your PM. Here's how you do it:

If the questions for example are:
Name a fruit
Name a car

Then you send the following to me in a PM (DO NOT INCLUDE THE QUESTIONS, ONLY THE ANSWERS):
Tomato
Mercedes

If you want to change an answer, then make a whole new submission. Do not write "I want to change my answer for question 3 to "XXXX"".
------
HALL OF FAME

first edition:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/38949-Forum-game-SHEEP-Juventus-edition

WINNER : ALC :juventus:

Runner up: piotrr
third: Salvo

------
second edition:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/38950-SHEEP-v-2-0

WINNER : Völler :juventus:

Runner up: piotrr, ALC
third: JCK

-------
third edition:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/38953-Tuz-SHEEP-3-0

WINNER : Völler :juventus:

Runner up: j0ker
third: JCK

-------
Fourth edition:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/38955-Tuz-SHEEP-4-0

WINNER : j0ker :juventus:

Runner up: Jem83
third: Deep C

-------
I'm hosting this one, so please PM me your answers. I won't be at a computer for most of the day tomorrow, so you get an extra day to send your submissions since there wasn't another volunteer host in between.

Deadline: Sunday, 18:00 CET

This time I tried to make most of the questions more generic, rather than already about specific members or events.

The questions are:

1. Who is the most influental person on tuz ?
2. How much is 1 cr$ worth ?
3. What Tuz member has the biggest abs ?
4. What Tuz member is most likely to never leave his house ?
5. If Kate and Jem got togheter, what position would they make love in ?
6. On that subject, if you had to sleep with a tuz member, who would it be ?
7. Back on the kate&jem theme, What would really happen if they met ?
8. What characteristic is shared mostly amongst tuz members ?
9. How much money does Bjerkness actually have ?
10. What tuz guru is the most reliable ?
11. Currently we are in a period of quag-love, as visible with the avatars. What player is the next tuz lovechild ?
12. Worst thing that ever happened on tuz ?
13. ...best thing that ever happened on tuz ?
14. What is the most hated team on tuz ?
15. What is the meaning of life ?

-------

@Quetzalcoatl @bonBon @Kate @Völler @Fint @Zacheryah @Salvo @X @Badass Vidal @ALC @ZoSo @Bianconero_Aus @Mr Chocolate @Klin @Gep @JCK @Trezegol17 @Suns @Nzoric @W @Buck Fuddy @j0ker @Deep C @Bianconero81 @ßöмßäяðîëя @Tommy @Monco @AlexJuventino @piotrr @Cuti @Mark @Søren Krarup @Jem83 @Alen

I tagged everyone who played any of the first three + Jem & Alen, but anyone can participate. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I'm in, I'll send my answers soon.

btw, in the last one, Deep C & X tied for third, if you can edit the Hall of Fame in your post.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Guess who he was thinking about. When he made the first question. :lol2:
I think I know, but don't say it. :D

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, if I manage to end up above someone by the end, that guy must be the most dumb person in this game.

This does not include you, Mr. Chocolate. :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are already on 5th edition? Whats the fun in this? (except Burke answers?) Tried it briefly over in XT while back, quickly lost interest.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You are already on 5th edition? Whats the fun in this? (except Burke answers?) Tried it briefly over in XT while back, quickly lost interest.
I can say the same thing about the mafia game. Different tastes come to mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)