TuZ SHEEP 5.0 (9 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm sorry, i understand it must be hard for you to have 2 questions going about you.

Especially since previously, the name of 1 member surely wasent an answer to over half the questions.

Seriously, i suck, lets cancel it now and let someone else do a new list of questions, to save my pathetic face here.
Zach! Your pill? :D

The questions are fine, dude, don't worry about it :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Dude, relax. Questions are fine. Sure, I might have changed a few, but it's not a catastrophe. People just like to complain. Just look at the first Sheep thread. Nzoric was laughing and making fun until he found out that he liked to stick a cock down his throat and submit answers.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dude, relax. Questions are fine. Sure, I might have changed a few, but it's not a catastrophe. People just like to complain. Just look at the first Sheep thread. Nzoric was laughing and making fun until he found out that he liked to stick a cock down his throat and submit answers.
What do you mean people like to complain?

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I'm sorry, i understand it must be hard for you to have 2 questions going about you.

Especially since previously, the name of 1 member surely wasent an answer to over half the questions.

Seriously, i suck, lets cancel it now and let someone else do a new list of questions, to save my pathetic face here.
They're fine, dude! I am keen to see the answers :)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
What do you mean people like to complain?
For some reason people prefer to complain instead of approving as an initial reaction. It's safer for their e-reputation. Ground school behaviour, I guess. Not that it has a lot to with this case, but complaining tends to create a snowball effect.

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #55
    the more reason to keep this open ;) and as tywin would say "A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep" :p
    Yes but the lion(wasent it a wolf ?), eats the sheep.

I cant "eat" Kate. I'd like to, but Jem doesnt share :sad:

Nah, it just annoys me when people start out complaining to a new suggestion when they don't know shit. :)
    Over half my infractions come from responding to those people

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    For some reason people prefer to complain instead of approving as an initial reaction. It's safer for their e-reputation. Ground school behaviour, I guess. Not that it has a lot to with this case, but complaining tends to create a snowball effect.
    The fact that you replied. Scratch that, the fact that you replied to me explaining about complaints.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)