TuZ SHEEP 5.0 (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not interesting in playing another mafia game, was genuinly asking about the appeal of this current frenzy.

So, it's safe to say your care cup is empty?
I'm not sure, let me check more closely *puts on care glasses*.

Cant tell, I'm only a mere pupil not the professor of this Chinese jewish philosophy of life, I would need to parley with an expert for clarification.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Will do. Not sure Im a big fan of these questions. But whatever, my care cup has yet to be filled.
Same, think if he ever hosts another one he should get some help with some of them. :D I'm not even sure what a couple of them are referring to. And no matter how awesome Kate & Jem are, we don't need two questions about them in the same edition of the game.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm not interesting in playing another mafia game, was genuinly asking about the appeal of this current frenzy.

I'm not sure, let me check more closely *puts on care glasses*.

Cant tell, I'm only a mere pupil not the professor of this Chinese jewish philosophy of life, I would need to parley with an expert for clarification.

it takes a minute to play, and some of the answers/props are funny, dont take yourself too seriously sahib :D

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #26
    WTF those questions?
    An attempt at orginality at 2-4am.

You wanted another edition where zacheryah, klin and badass are 70% of the answers ?

Guess who he was thinking about. When he made the first question. :lol2:
    suggesting answers lead to 5 point penalty. Please dont or i'll have to apply it.
    If you dont play, dont comment in the thread. If you do, i'll have to ask a mod to remove you.
    thanks for your co-operation

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #28
    Having looked at the answers so far i have to say i'm quite pleased at the orginality of the answers of you guys, good job :tup: :)

Also, i wonder why Jack send me the same 5 pm five times in a row :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    it takes a minute to play, and some of the answers/props are funny, dont take yourself too seriously sahib :D
    I know how it works, played it before (even if not here) :p I'm not sure you want me playing though, I would defenitely be the:

:D

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Having looked at the answers so far i have to say i'm quite pleased at the orginality of the answers of you guys, good job :tup: :)

Also, i wonder why Jack send me the same 5 pm five times in a row :D
    Oops, that wasn't my intention at all, probably my browser went crazy.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    Same, think if he ever hosts another one he should get some help with some of them. :D I'm not even sure what a couple of them are referring to. And no matter how awesome Kate & Jem are, we don't need two questions about them in the same edition of the game.
    Agreed, it's a bit embarrassing.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Especially that both questions got the same answer :shifty:

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #40
    Agreed, it's a bit embarrassing.
    I'm sorry, i understand it must be hard for you to have 2 questions going about you.

Especially since previously, the name of 1 member surely wasent an answer to over half the questions.

Seriously, i suck, lets cancel it now and let someone else do a new list of questions, to save my pathetic face here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)