TuZ SHEEP 5.0 (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ah, Zach with Gherkinson's desease. Bragging won't make it big, Zach. Neither will those muscles. Either take a pic and publicly put the money where your mouth is, or you'll join Fred and Sheik in the micropenis basket.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Ah, Zach with Gherkinson's desease. Bragging won't make it big, Zach. Neither will those muscles. Either take a pic and publicly put the money where your mouth is, or you'll join Fred and Sheik in the micropenis basket.
sounds fair to me. he's been bringing his size up a lot.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Dude, relax. Questions are fine. Sure, I might have changed a few, but it's not a catastrophe. People just like to complain. Just look at the first Sheep thread. Nzoric was laughing and making fun until he found out that he liked to stick a cock down his throat and submit answers.
Nårh lille pus

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #90
    Fine, i can do that on the promise it wont get me banned

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    The micropenis basket?

OP

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
  • Thread Starter #100
    deadline is in 30 mins

start of reveals is an houre later, as i got some work to do, i postphoned for this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)