Zlatan's re-entry?no not the official gay-arse thread but a "serious" rumour (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zlatan spoke some of the first adult words I've ever heard from his mouth. He might actually have a brain afterall.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
Man! He is like Chinese lamp(it starts to light after waiting for 1 year to start...)
That is also the way how Zlatan's brain workes...
He needs a lot of time to figured the whole thing.
At least the bastard was sinceir after the departure, he didn't criticize juventus for somethin else except for the cooparete that didn't do well before the departure, he said that scudettos were clean and this last one I like many things that he said but this ................. However, former Juventus star Ibrahimovic went against the grain of his teammates and instead says this record-breaking side was inferior to his in Turin.

Heheheeee!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Afte he'll sign with milan don't be surprise to hear/read such a statement "It was a dream when I was a kid to play for Milan, I have always supported them since my childhood times".

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zlatan is a complete joke. No loyalty at all! If Inter are to sell him just you watch him team up with Capello's Real.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Whatever you may think of Zlatan, you can't deny that pissing on Inter, praising Juventus, leaving greedy Raiola without money and ending up at Real is great. :lol:
:rofl2: Oh, I'd love to see that happen!

He's been getting a lot of brain lately it seems :D
Perhaps that's why he wants out of inter..... or .....

Zlatan is a complete joke. No loyalty at all! If Inter are to sell him just you watch him team up with Capello's Real.
.......it's because he just loves being crapello's rent boy! :oops:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Whatever you may think of Zlatan, you can't deny that pissing on Inter, praising Juventus, leaving greedy Raiola without money and ending up at Real is great. :lol:
:rofl2: Moratti's face after such a transfer would be so satisfactory. :D

Zlatan spoke some of the first adult words I've ever heard from his mouth. He might actually have a brain afterall.
I doubt it.

Afte he'll sign with milan don't be surprise to hear/read such a statement "It was a dream when I was a kid to play for Milan, I have always supported them since my childhood times".
A mercenary always does/says the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)