Zlatan's re-entry?no not the official gay-arse thread but a "serious" rumour (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I was very dissapointed, when Ibra left, and I really hate him for going to Inter. I was a big fan of him, and always said, that with a better coach, Ibra would have been twice the Zlatan he has been under Capello.

And to be honest, comments like that, make me smile and think, taht Ibra really has the Black and White in his heart!

“My agent is currently negotiating a wage increase at Inter. I hope Massimo Moratti is as decisive now as when he signed me,” explained the former Ajax man.

“At Juve, they were a lot clearer on certain things. Moggi was removed because we won too much. It was all jealousy. When I arrived at Inter, the first thing I advised Moratti was to bring in Luciano and change their mentality. Luckily, we won anyway…”

The Nerazzurri have repeatedly noted that this Scudetto was the first “clean” title race in many years and that if they had not been damaged by Moggi’s machinations, then there would have been more trophies in their cabinet.

However, former Juventus star Ibrahimovic went against the grain of his teammates and instead says this record-breaking side was inferior to his in Turin.

“They are two great teams, but that Juve had something more. There was a sense of cohesion that still isn’t present at Inter,” he told the newspaper.

“Last year when someone played badly, the other teammates lifted him up. Here it is the opposite – whoever plays below par drags the rest of the squad down with him. Inter are still learning what it takes to be at the top.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I was very dissapointed, when Ibra left, and I really hate him for going to Inter. I was a big fan of him, and always said, that with a better coach, Ibra would have been twice the Zlatan he has been under Capello.
Weren't you saying before that Capello is one of the best, and you were defending him like no one?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ibrahimovic back to Juve
mmm... I don`t like it very much but the truth is that we are not competetive enough for Serie A and won`t be competetive unless we buy a few great players who can make an incredible impact!
Zlatan is surely a player who can make a great impact and therefore I`m also not that against it

You can say you hate him but the truth is: with signings like Iaquinta we won`t get far!!!
We need players who can make an incredible impact right away Ronldinho, Kaka, Gerrard, Henry, C.Ronaldo, Totti, and Zlatan is on that list as well!!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
he's not coming back, and other players who stuck around in B would immediately leave if any of those deserters came back...

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Ibra is saying interesting things. He doesn't shut his mouth and says what he is thinking. Not exactly to the delight of inter fans and management. He surprised me positively with that comments.

Nov 28, 2006
he said his chapter in juve is over...
he left us last summer and was sure he's goin' to milan but then milan had no money to pay sp he went for barca...
+it's not the same zambro judging his shapte at the moment.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
We are not signing him, stop believing this crap, these rumors are probably spread by 16 year old kids. Do you think Inter will let one of their best players of the season to us? if yes they will let him for huge amount, and Juve is not willing to do that..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Weren't you saying before that Capello is one of the best, and you were defending him like no one?
I was, but a very long time ago.
However, I thought, that when Zlatan was horrible in his last season, Capello could have put him on the Bench more often, to show him, that his off-form playing will not be accepted.

I am not saying, bring Zlatan back. This is pathetic. I am just saying, that I really liked his comments and I think he has something Black & White in his heart!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Zlatan is all over the Swedish papers. Apparently Inter fans are really pissed of at him for his comments regarding Juve and his friendship with Moggi. There is talk of him leaving the club; perhaps to Real;however, his agent is going to do everything to prevent this because if Zlatan leaves then he'll get nothing out of the deal, in fact he'll lose about 80% of the cut he is to receive from Inter.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Whatever you may think of Zlatan, you can't deny that pissing on Inter, praising Juventus, leaving greedy Raiola without money and ending up at Real is great. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)