Zlatan's re-entry?no not the official gay-arse thread but a "serious" rumour (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
No idea. I have no idea what Bozi's smoking today.

Jeffersons and raincoats???...it must be some real good ganja that :D
:shifty: shhh mow i am paranoid at every knock of the door

wasn't he a Brazilian keeper? come on man spit it out, I know you have special thing with Brazilians :p
me too i love brazillians.....much better than fighting your way through a mighty bush

He meant to say "Capello was more tight"
no way man, fabio's back door is looser than michael jacksons sense of reality

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
Honestly, this thread is a complete joke..

I have no idea how anybody could defend Zlatan Ibrahimovic, a player we watched for two years walk back onside like a careless dunderhead who thought he was Juventus' savior. Then as soon as word of scandal was written in newspapers the guy jumped ship and swam ashore to safety in Moratti's fucking bowels. YES, the guy had talent and YES, he has played well for Inter, but honestly we don't need his arrogant antics. He was sold to Inter and a player such as that who doesn't give a shit about his team is quite at home with Moratti's band of mercenaries.

Anybody defending Zlatan should come off of it, and those saying Del Piero obtaining a pay increase is similar to Ibrahimovic antics need to stop and think for a moment. Del Piero has been our captain for years and has been a starter at this club for over a decade... ever heard of tenure compensation? People always love to use that argument, but the funny thing is some of them probably aren't making a stink about it within their own jobs. Who on earth would disagree with tenure compensation? Ridiculous arguments that are all too common on this forum.
I was planing on making a replay on more then 10 post's in this thread but I will only do it to your post as I find it a very good post..

Its not that I/we are defending him, its just that people here keep's on posting these stupid biased claims about him everytime his name pops up...

People might think that I would love to see Zlatan back in Juve, but No I REALLY dont.. He is a part of our past and should stay where he is, or go to hell..

But saying he has no CLASS and all the other stuff u can read here is just :pumpkin: ....

Now lets close this thread:p

Apr 19, 2007
As a player Ibra is very good...he is big and has good foot skills. But I dont want him back. If he does come we should accept him bc he would want to be here. Anyway hopefully he stays where he is so we dont get into this problem.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Admit that he is very good.One bad season with us doesn't make him a bad and useless player.He is simply a mercenary, and none can deny that.But of course this does not make him a bad player.
So if you want someone to blame because DP was sitting in the bench, then this is Capello....

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Zlatan isn't a great player IMO. He's good at some aspects of the game, I'm not going to say he isn't, but he doesn't quite rank up there with the Zidanes, Del Pieros and Ronaldos. The fact he's so immature and well scum turns him from a good football player into a mediocre football player at best. You simply can't count on him. And when it isn't his day, he refuses to work for the team, which makes him useless. So no, overall, I don't think Zlatan is a good football player.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Admit that he is very good.One bad season with us doesn't make him a bad and useless player.He is simply a mercenary, and none can deny that.But of course this does not make him a bad player.
So if you want someone to blame because DP was sitting in the bench, then this is Capello....
very good players are the players that can change the game anytime, and do have lot of impacts on the field. Zlatan is an overrated cunt, who was not doing bad with Ajax but a disaster with Juve.

And for those who keep on saying that he had a good 1st season, get over it ffs, of course someone giving soo much playing time and playing forward would score goals, he did nothing interesting, but many of you are cheated with some tricks in nowadays football.

Del Piero was giving half if not less the time zlatan was playing and yet he scored as much as zlatan if not more.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
the only thing ibrahimobitch deserves is a square kick in the balls!!!! screw him screw whoever wrote these rumors and most of all screw you inter milan!!!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
very good players are the players that can change the game anytime, and do have lot of impacts on the field. Zlatan is an overrated cunt, who was not doing bad with Ajax but a disaster with Juve.

And for those who keep on saying that he had a good 1st season, get over it ffs, of course someone giving soo much playing time and playing forward would score goals, he did nothing interesting, but many of you are cheated with some tricks in nowadays football.

Del Piero was giving half if not less the time zlatan was playing and yet he scored as much as zlatan if not more.
+rep

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Is this a rule?So according to you, a player who is in a team that loses a match is not a good player because he could not change it:disagree:

No.You and some other members must get over that Capello kept DP on the bench.
16 goals and many assists are very good for one season, and I do not think that you disagree on this.As for the playing time, it has nothing to do if the player is not good enough.And how can you say that he did nothing interesting?He was our best attacker in 2005.As for 2006 he was a disaster indeed.He was not playing well and he was making troubles.But one bad season does not make him a bad player, and none said that he is not a troublemaker.
Oh and I can assure you that I don't care about tricks...

I agree.But for this you have to blame Capello and not Zlatan.Do you really think he could say <No I don't want to play, because DP is better>?

Well that's just my opinion.No offence Azzuri7;)

May 4, 2004
16 goals and many assists are very good for one season, and I do not think that you disagree on this.As for the playing time, it has nothing to do if the player is not good enough.And how can you say that he did nothing interesting?He was our best attacker in 2005.As for 2006 he was a disaster indeed.He was not playing well and he was making troubles.But one bad season does not make him a bad player, and none said that he is not a troublemaker.

I agree.But for this you have to blame Capello and not Zlatan.Do you really think he could say <No I don't want to play, because DP is better>?
And if im not wrong he won the price for best foreign in his first season!..

SPOT ON!!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Is this a rule?So according to you, a player who is in a team that loses a match is not a good player because he could not change it:disagree:
It's not a rule, It's part of the game. Sure players cant do that in every-game, but great players are the class players are the players that contribute to the team give 100% and not run after figures.

Great players are the one that GIVES something for the game.

I wont get over anything, If you consider scoring 16goals, half of them RVN style and If you consider the playing time he played under capello and If you consider his position he was playing which allows him to score goals, you would realize he was nothing but a garbage.

He has no class, he has no heart, he has no skills, he's a player who has some ronaldinho tricks on the field that makes young football fans jump and have some erotic feelings each time he tries. God, I even remmber how many times he was selfish, even Crapello was forced to say it infront of press and media that Zlatan is a very selfish player. Selfish players are never good players in my book.

I blame Capello for two things.....

1-He's retarded overrated coach, who was supposed atleast to reach the semi's with such a squad like Juve in two years.

2-For insisting in bringing Zlatan.

I don't blame Zlatan for anything, but I'll stick to my opinion that he's nothing in football but a prick and overrated selfish player.

Well that's just my opinion.No offence Azzuri7;)
No worries, mate:)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Zlatan has talent, though. That said, I don't think his talent is the kind we need -- especially since it comes saddled with his ego and attitude.

The only re-entry I'd like to see for Zlatan is the upper atmosphere -- where he'd burn up and rain down on the world in meaty chunks of Swedish meatballs.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i love how they bring the "money" talk in the picture as if del piero hasnt been making 5-10 million a year for 10 years
Come and think of it, not really much, considering what a big base fans he has all over the world. Japan tour says it all, UAE tour says it all, according to stats number 2 in Asia in last couple of years in selling jerseys and number 1 followed by Ronaldinho in middle east. Don't know about Europe though.

Del Piero is a king, Zlatan isn't. thats the diff;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)