Zlatan's re-entry?no not the official gay-arse thread but a "serious" rumour (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Milan-Inter row intensifies

Relations between the 'cugini’ are at an all-time low, with Massimo Moratti and Carlo Ancelotti exchanging barbed comments over Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

There was controversy this week when Milan Coach Ancelotti said a star player who “nobody could suspect” had approached them looking for a transfer.

“If I revealed his name, there would be chaos,” he smiled in his Press conference. All the major Italian newspapers insisted it was Ibrahimovic, who has criticised Inter for dragging their heels over a contract improvement.

When asked about this story, Nerazzurri patron Moratti vented his fury at Sky Italia television.

“I really don’t think that Ibra can go to Milan,” he said. “I definitely did not appreciate Ancelotti’s comments.

“I’m not sure at this stage what is true and what was built up by the media. In the past we have exchanged players with Milan to avoid excessive wage deals, but I don’t see any likelihood that could happen now.”

This message was relayed to Ancelotti and the tension between the two clubs grew even further.

“I wasn’t trying to be funny,” said the Rossoneri Coach. “Moratti has nothing to do with the 'beyond suspicion’ player I was talking about. The newspapers are making these links, but I never named anyone. I never said Ibrahimovic.”

If Milan are not behind it, then what is undeniable is that Ibrahimovic is unhappy with the Nerazzurri.

He caused controversy this week by telling newspaper 'Libero’ that Juventus were more organised and a better squad, partly because of disgraced former director general Luciano Moggi.

“You always need someone like Moggi in an organisation,” Zlatan reiterated in front of Sky Italia television cameras this evening.

“He helped me out a lot when I was at Juve. Here at Inter things are going well, but one can always do better.”
Source: Channel 4

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is simple, Zlatan is an opportunist and he now realizes that winning the Scudetto he won will be the last thing he'll ever win if he stays wearing their shirt, except for Coppa Italia.

Sep 2, 2004
This is simple, Zlatan is an opportunist and he now realizes that winning the Scudetto he won will be the last thing he'll ever win if he stays wearing their shirt, except for Coppa Italia.
i actually co sign this statement...zlatan only looks after more money and himself, if he wants to leave he will start some bullshit in the media to stir things up and worsen his relationship wit the club he is at, i believe that he will leave inter this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)