Zlatan tried to run over a reporter (4 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
You know, I have never seen any fan of team, bashing their own players like the Juve fans have done in this forum, call me old fashion but, its my theory that when you start to support a team, and you call yourself a fan of that team you also support their players, you don't bash them!!

Im not going to write a long speech here, coz well, its useless, I just think that the moderators of ths forum should start tyo act on this "war" becouse, frankly its has become very lame and ridiculous.

I mean, take I look at the first 3 threads of this section, trhey are all about Zlatan against Del Piero FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!

And the funny and also sad part of this, its that seems that many people doesn't realice that we have two great players on Zlatan and on Del Piero, and that both play for Juve, and that both have contribute alot to win the scudeto, can you be happy that we have these great chapions in our team!!??

Im tired of this stupid and childist "war",I for once, Im going to stay away from the "Player Section" or should I call it "Turn every thread a Zlatan vrs Del Piero Section".

Im done.

FORZA DEL PIERO!
FORZA ZLATAN!
FORZA CAPELLO!
FORZA JUVENTUS!

i wish we could just express our opinions without resolving to personal insults.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
I saw the video and it just looks like he is trying to back out with his car but the reporters wouldnt move and filmed it instead, also the newspapers claim he backed up once heading for them and then drove forward a little bit and then backed up on them again.

Strange they didnt show the whole thing on Tv then, all i saw was Zlatan backing up once and then moving forward. If they really wanted to have some credibilty behind it they would of shown the whole thing,therefore i concider this just another garbage newspaper story made to sell more papers. Also the footage was shot on thursdayand yet they waited untill monday to show it. Whole thing has many holes in it and just seems fishy.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
*sigh* Imagine Totti had done this.

Nonetheless, if Zlatan becomes as good as Totti, I don't mind anymore :D. So, please Zlatty, prove me wrong.
totti is a different case...
a totally different case :LOL:

we would be all saying that it's nothing strange for totti and that he is an asshole,but because it's ZLATAN who did it and not totti,noone minds.

we even approve it.

wtf,we're juventinis first of all.
we must close our eyes in front of some stupidities are players do,and pretend we like them

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++
I saw the video and it just looks like he is trying to back out with his car but the reporters wouldnt move and filmed it instead, also the newspapers claim he backed up once heading for them and then drove forward a little bit and then backed up on them again.

Strange they didnt show the whole thing on Tv then, all i saw was Zlatan backing up once and then moving forward. If they really wanted to have some credibilty behind it they would of shown the whole thing,therefore i concider this just another garbage newspaper story made to sell more papers. Also the footage was shot on thursdayand yet they waited untill monday to show it. Whole thing has many holes in it and just seems fishy.

thanks man. i was expecting something like this

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
*sigh* Imagine Totti had done this.

Nonetheless, if Zlatan becomes as good as Totti, I don't mind anymore :D. So, please Zlatty, prove me wrong.
Becomes??? dude, he's fare more talented then totti is ! atleast thats my opinion!!!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
It is nothing, the strange thing is that Kristina Kappelin, the reporter which Zlatan "tried to run over", a year ago almost ran over a little baby in a wagon. She just fled and didnt even say im sorry or anything.
I think she is a little b1tch!

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++

Not in my opinion

And I think the whole thing is on video so we just have to see it for ourself.
hmm thats not good news.. Milan might use the video to ban Zlatan next year before Juve Vs Milan match lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)