Zlatan tried to run over a reporter (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hmm.. now why is that we never read these kind of stories about Del Piero, Camoranesi or Nedved? Perhaps because they're professionals. And since we never read them about people like Nedved I'm going to assume some of it is true. No smoke without fire.

Ridiculous, Zlatan. Again, try to act mature for once.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Hmm.. now why is that we never read these kind of stories about Del Piero, Camoranesi or Nedved? Perhaps because they're professionals. And since we never read them about people like Nedved I'm going to assume some of it is true. No smoke without fire.

wow. you managed to turn it into a Zlatan vs Ale thread. congratulate yourself.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I'm sorry Seven, but you don't seem to know Aftonbladet, they pretty much invent whatever they want. They also accompany this article with a list of Zlatan scandals etc, which pretty much shows that this pretty much is a witchhunt. Zlatan is no angel by any means, but I advise people to not take this seriously.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
This is reported in the swedish papers today.

A tv-team stood outside the restaurant just to get some footage and when Zlatan came out he gave them a look and went to his car. When he's in his car, he enters the reverse and in a fast speed he drives right to them. The team manage to step aside but it is clear that he did that on purpose cos he did that twice.

The dinner that took place was for the Juventus players and Nedved, Del Piero etc didn't mind that the team and some fans stood outside when they came out so why did Zlatan react the way he did?

you know what this means right ? Del Piero has so much more class than Zlatan so we should keep playing him.

on a serious note as long as Zlatan doesnt get in trouble with the authority or puts his health at risk then he can do whatever he wants

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

wow. you managed to turn it into a Zlatan vs Ale thread. congratulate yourself.
Not at all, Bessy :). That's why I referred to Nedved and Camoranesi as well. There is not a single Juve player apart from Zlatan that would get caught doing this. I just doubt Zlatan's maturity.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Zlatan's response:

Via nyhetsbyrån Tidningarnas Telegrambyrå förmedlar Jonas Nystedt Ibrahimovic version av incidenten utanför en restaurang i Turin där SVT-journalisten och Aftonbladet-medarbetaren Kristina Kappelin upplevt att fotbollsstjärnan hotfullt backat mot henne och ett italiensk tv-team med sin bil.
Ibrahimovic:
– Jag har inte haft någon anledning att hota att köra över någon med min bil, varken nu eller tidigare. Om någon ändå känt så har det inte varit min mening. Jag känner inte reportern ifråga, och hon presenterade sig inte för mig när hon intervjuade mig tidigare på dagen.
Juventus-stjärnan fortsätter:
– Jag kan tycka det är märkligt att en händelse som skulle inträffat i torsdags blir en nyhet flera dagar senare, men nu fokuserar vi i landslaget all kraft på matchen mot Malta.
I morgon väntas Zlatan anlända till Göteborg för VM-kvalmatchen mot Malta på Ullevi på lördag.
– Jag ser fram emot VM-kvalet, det är viktigt att vi vinner och tar nya steg mot VM i Tyskland nästa sommar.
In short: He says he never intended to run over anyone with his car. If somebody saw it that way, it wasn't on purpose.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
Zlatan's response:

In short: He says he never intended to run over anyone with his car. If somebody saw it that way, it wasn't on purpose.

:D:D:D. Is it just me or do you all see a raging Zlatan trying to run over several reporters over and over again? :D:D:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003

:LOL: now you're just clutching at straws, Andries

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Exhibit 253.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I'm sure the post-Scudetto celebrations just got to his head,but still I'm sure there are alot of other ways to have a good time :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)