Zlatan tried to run over a reporter (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

:LOL: now you're just clutching at straws, Andries
Yes, because obviously Zlatan is just as mature as everyone else at Juve is. It's not like any of those stories of Zlatan acting immature could be true.

All I'm saying is that we won't read things like this about other Juve players and that it's strange that things like this are always about Zlatan.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Just see the good side of it,
whatever it was its history,
he learned a new thing,
life teached him another leason,
this is the way to grow more mature,
at least this time he wont take a ban and loose the milan match
and eventually he will grow up and we wont have to worry about him again,
i bet this year, was one of the most important in his life,
he learned so many things,
he just need some time to adapt them.
Dont worry he is in good hands, he has only good examples to follow(i hope he hang around more with neddy than mutu)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Zlatan tried to "run over" Kristina Kappelin, but Kristina Kappelin herself almost ran over a baby a year ago haha, Zlatan wanted her to experience the same thing ;)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Yea! this is a thread where the DP lovers orgasm on the behaviour of Zlatan, enjoy it! :D
Once again, I'm not bashing Zlatan here and I'm not going to compare him with Del Piero. All I'm saying is that Zlatan needs to grow up and should start acting like a class guy instead of being a thug.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Once again, I'm not bashing Zlatan here and I'm not going to compare him with Del Piero. All I'm saying is that Zlatan needs to grow up and should start acting like a class guy instead of being a thug.

It is all cool, you can bash Zlatan's behavour all you want...just enjoy it

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not even bashing him. I don't even care what he does outside the pitch, but I can imagine Moggi and co do. It's not bringing any good to the image of Juventus either.

And what also astounds me is this:
Del Piero says he wants to play more often. So Del Piero gets heavily criticised on this forum.
Zlatan tries to run over a supporter. People say "good for you Zlatan". Just like when he abandoned Juve by hitting Cordoba and Mihaijlovic. Why is it considered a GOOD thing when Zlatan acts thuggish?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm not even bashing him. I don't even care what he does outside the pitch, but I can imagine Moggi and co do. It's not bringing any good to the image of Juventus either.

And what also astounds me is this:
Del Piero says he wants to play more often. So Del Piero gets heavily criticised on this forum.
Zlatan tries to run over a supporter. People say "good for you Zlatan". Just like when he abandoned Juve by hitting Cordoba and Mihaijlovic. Why is it considered a GOOD thing when Zlatan acts thuggish?
I call this provoking :D

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you know what this means right ? Del Piero has so much more class than Zlatan so we should keep playing him.

on a serious note as long as Zlatan doesnt get in trouble with the authority or puts his health at risk then he can do whatever he wants
    What are you talking about? I just mentioned Del Piero cos they showed DP when he was driving away and he was waving to the camera and they mentioned Nedved didn't mind either. This isn't DP vs Zlatan.

What I meant was is why is Zlatan behaving like this to swedish reporters. He needs to act like a professional and it's time for him to grow up. What is he going to do when the italians starts to critisize him?

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003

I'd prefer a 'thug' who plays on the pitch like Zlatan over a 'class guy' off the pitch but who is non-existant on it.:D

++ [ originally posted by Boksic ] ++

Monkfish : what i know is when Zlatan was playing for Malmo he went down to the local redlight district dressed as a policeman and pretended to arrest a man "enjoying the sites". However, Zlatan got caught for impersonating a Police Officer.:D

Great story
    Thanks dude. That is funny.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Yes, because obviously Zlatan is just as mature as everyone else at Juve is. It's not like any of those stories of Zlatan acting immature could be true.

All I'm saying is that we won't read things like this about other Juve players and that it's strange that things like this are always about Zlatan.
    Thank you for stating the obvious. We know you will use every fact possible to bash Zlatan; infact we saw it coming.

I guess that's better than saying Zlatan really has no technical ability at all. :howler:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Thank you for stating the obvious. We know you will use every fact possible to bash Zlatan; infact we saw it coming.

I guess that's better than saying Zlatan really has no technical ability at all. :howler:
    This is why I told him to bash Zlatan's behaviour as much as he can. I wish Capello will go streaking in the streets of Torino, this way they will bash his behaviour too :D.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
    well it took 3 pages for this thread to become a Zlatan vrs DP topic...

who would guess that this would happend :rolleyes:
    And guess who made it into one: Jeeks and Don Bes.

Strange how the DP-lovers, aka Zlatan-bashers, just say Zlatan's behaviour was inappropriate. Oh dear, I dared to touch our loverboy Zlatan.

How on earth could you ever agree with what Zlatan did? How on earth could you justify the fact that he abandoned Juve by getting suspended for three games? Are you blind?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Funny also, how criticising Zlatan is called bashing when you guys always claim to "criticise" Del Piero. Stop being such hypocrits. Especially you Andy, hypocrisy personified.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Strange how the DP-lovers, aka Zlatan-bashers, just say Zlatan's behaviour was inappropriate. Oh dear, I dared to touch our loverboy Zlatan.

How on earth could you ever agree with what Zlatan did? How on earth could you justify the fact that he abandoned Juve by getting suspended for three games? Are you blind?
    Seriously, I posted only twice and this is my third time in this thread. Or maybe one more time earlier, but where did I say anything about Del Piero?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Well that's very easy to say when we don't actually know what really happened, Seven. Once again people believe the media like it's the football God relaying his messages from high above London.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Funny also, how criticising Zlatan is called bashing when you guys always claim to "criticise" Del Piero. Stop being such hypocrits. Especially you Andy, hypocrisy personified.
    Puhleez Seven, don't act all innocent. We know what you're trying to do. From calling Zlatan not technically talented to stating the obvious in this thread, we saw it all coming.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002

Its funny that you say this, having in consideration that you were the first person to involve Del Piero in this thread...

Let me see, weren't you who said, and I quote:

Hmm.. now why is that we never read these kind of stories about Del Piero, Camoranesi or Nedved? Perhaps because they're professionals. And since we never read them about people like Nedved I'm going to assume some of it is true. No smoke without fire.

:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)