Zlatan tried to run over a reporter (1 Viewer)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
This is reported in the swedish papers today.

A tv-team stood outside the restaurant just to get some footage and when Zlatan came out he gave them a look and went to his car. When he's in his car, he enters the reverse and in a fast speed he drives right to them. The team manage to step aside but it is clear that he did that on purpose cos he did that twice.

The dinner that took place was for the Juventus players and Nedved, Del Piero etc didn't mind that the team and some fans stood outside when they came out so why did Zlatan react the way he did?

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Haha yeah this is great.

But you gotta keep in mind that Kappelin is Swedens biggest mediawhore, she is constantly trying to overdramatize things.

It probably wasn't anything special that you don't see in normal life.

OP
Loppan

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

But you gotta keep in mind that Kappelin is Swedens biggest mediawhore, she is constantly trying to overdramatize things.
    Not in my opinion

And I think the whole thing is on video so we just have to see it for ourself.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Kappelin deserves this :D forza ZLATAN! He seems to hate swedish media just as much as I do!!

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    A friend of mine told me that when Zlatan first went to Ajax, he went round Amsterdam dressed as a policeman and I think he got done for impersonating a police officer.

Anyone know if this is true? Or have anymore info on it?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Monkfish : what i know is when Zlatan was playing for Malmo he went down to the local redlight district dressed as a policeman and pretended to arrest a man "enjoying the sites". However, Zlatan got caught for impersonating a Police Officer.:D

Great story

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Zlaty might had right on this one but he sould be more...
    carefull,
    there are probably much wiser ways to avoid a... reporter,
    he ll grow up eventually.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    This is BS. Kappelin is a Roma fan and loves Totti. Not a day goes by without her criticizing Juve and in particular Zlatan. He was just backing with his car, and wasn't even close to injuring the reporter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)