Zlatan tried to run over a reporter (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, I talked about Del Piero, Camoranesi and Nedved. That's hardly DP vs. Zlatan. Further on I even said EVERY SINGLE Juve player but Zlatan would never do such a thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Yes, I talked about Del Piero, Camoranesi and Nedved. That's hardly DP vs. Zlatan. Further on I even said EVERY SINGLE Juve player but Zlatan would never do such a thing.
But when did I turn the thread into a DP vs Zlatan, you haven't answered me yet.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Well that's very easy to say when we don't actually know what really happened, Seven. Once again people believe the media like it's the football God relaying his messages from high above London.
Please, we all know that's not exactly what happened. All I'm saying is that we don't read these stories about our other Juve stars. There's never smoke without fire, Andy.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven I am still waiting for you to tell me where I turned this thread to a Del Piero - Zlatan discussion.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You know, I have never seen any fan of team, bashing their own players like the Juve fans have done in this forum, call me old fashion but, its my theory that when you start to support a team, and you call yourself a fan of that team you also support their players, you don't bash them!!

Im not going to write a long speech here, coz well, its useless, I just think that the moderators of ths forum should start tyo act on this "war" becouse, frankly its has become very lame and ridiculous.

I mean, take I look at the first 3 threads of this section, trhey are all about Zlatan against Del Piero FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!

And the funny and also sad part of this, its that seems that many people doesn't realice that we have two great players on Zlatan and on Del Piero, and that both play for Juve, and that both have contribute alot to win the scudeto, can you be happy that we have these great chapions in our team!!??

Im tired of this stupid and childist "war",I for once, Im going to stay away from the "Player Section" or should I call it "Turn every thread a Zlatan vrs Del Piero Section".

Im done.

FORZA DEL PIERO!
FORZA ZLATAN!
FORZA CAPELLO!
FORZA JUVENTUS!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well, by acting as if I turned it into a DP vs Zlatan debate, you in fact turned it into one yourself.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, by acting as if I turned it into a DP vs Zlatan debate, you in fact turned it into one yourself.

But still you did not tell me where I started it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

But still you did not tell me where I started it.
Well, there never was a Zlatan vs. DP discussion. So you started this fictional discussion by acting as if it was already going on.

May 4, 2004

Yes, because obviously Zlatan is just as mature as everyone else at Juve is. It's not like any of those stories of Zlatan acting immature could be true.

All I'm saying is that we won't read things like this about other Juve players and that it's strange that things like this are always about Zlatan.
So what? It's not like he did it, and u dont know anything, the media is ****ed up! dont believe in everything u read!!

beside, Zlatan said that he's sorry if anyone of thoes rapporters (or what they where) feelt threaten by him !

end of story!

btw, what Jeeks said was amazing (TRUE) :cheesy: !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Well, there never was a Zlatan vs. DP discussion. So you started this fictional discussion by acting as if it was already going on.
Did I?

The only thing I told you is to enjoy bashing Zlatan's behaviour. You understood it otherwise and I don't know why.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If you didn't, it was someone else. My mistake then. I thought you meant I would start bashing Zlatan and praising Del Piero.

MeRs0

Jun 26, 2004
Seven ---> Zeman (If we compare Zlatan with Juve the club)

Nice post Espectro, I think of it like Zlatan and DP toasting and drinking to the scudetto victory with every other Juve player, while the fans on this board start feuds.

Thumbs up for the fans ! :)

(out)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
*sigh* Imagine Totti had done this.

Nonetheless, if Zlatan becomes as good as Totti, I don't mind anymore :D. So, please Zlatty, prove me wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)