Zlatan in Chelsea link (6 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
David Del Piero said:
My dream would be:

- Sell Zlatan immediately for that fantasy cash and buy Henry back.
- Get Riquelme and change strategy, Capello!
- Keep Camoranesi and signt Oddo as RB.
- Get rid of Zebina quickly.
- Get back Tudor as backup or sign Barzagli to rotate with Thuram.

------------Henry--Trezeguet--------
---------------Riquelme---------------
-------Vieira--Emerson--Camo------
--Zambrotta-Canna-Thuram-Oddo-
-----------------Buffon----------------

Why? I don't like either Gallas or Robben. Robben dives SO much and whine alot. And he looks like an old man. Gallas can't cross what so ever, only reason to sign him would be Centerback, and we have good backup in Kovac and can sign Barzagli. After watching Juve lately I can say we have very bad ball possession and lack of creativity. Riquelme is great and would be cheap since he is greatly underrated. Oddo is one hell of a right back and can cross really good. Defensively he is okay too, way better than our other RB's. We need more Italians, no Trabelsis or Gallas's

FORZA JUVE and Moggi. He has a lot of work to do in the summer, it seems.

But before that, I would like Riquelme to eliminate inter from the C.L.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
think it sounds like a good deal getting £20mio+robben and gallas for ibra.
ibra is talented but not sure he's the right guy for us, especially if capello leaves. so i'm in for the swap.

replacement won't be easy but here are some :
tevez, doubt it though, likely destination barca, madrid or chelsea.
berbatov, would be cheap, similiar to giladino
ryan babel, ajax, could be the new emporer, very similiar to adriano with the hard kick.
L.toni or cassano perhaps

i'm not saying these would be the right guys but i doubt we could get henry, etoo, sheva, gila, adriano...

but the last guy i would want to see in black and white is ronaldo, still haven't forgotten all the times that crybaby complained about the refs taking juves side.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
FORZA IBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

if we sell ibra now, i'm pretty sure we will regret it afterwards. the guy is not only juve material, he's world class material. funny how opinons change as fast as they come :(

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
vlatko said:
if we sell ibra now, i'm pretty sure we will regret it afterwards. the guy is not only juve material, he's world class material. funny how opinons change as fast as they come :(
dont worry man about these haters.We wont sell Ibra,Moggi is not STUPID!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

THE CHAMPIONS said:
i'm not worrying at all. ;)
but it's funny how he's not juve material (anymore at least) according to some people here, but he is real madrid or chelsea material. what does that tell us?

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
vlatko said:
but it's funny how he's not juve material (anymore at least) according to some people here, but he is real madrid or chelsea material. what does that tell us?
U know very well that they r saying that Bullshit only coz they want to see Dp starting ahead of Ibra.Anyway I have a feeling that Ibra will explode in the coming stages!He is Juventino Forever(hopefully).

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
vlatko said:
This tells us that Ibra has a bad season, and needs to recharge his batteries

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
ZhiXin said:
This tells us that Ibra has a bad season, and needs to recharge his batteries
Yeah he had a bad season but not as bad as some people here describe it!Anyway the season is not over yet.I still think that Ibra will be the Man in the next crucial Games!

Sep 28, 2002
no, but really. dribbling is zlatan biggest asset i guess and robben is miles ahead of zlatan in that department. not to mention he's faster, more versatile and even his finishing is better. and people are saying zlatan is the most talented young forward. and he's soon to be 25!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)