Zlatan in Chelsea link (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Blues target Zlatan
Juventus striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic is now Chelsea’s No 1 transfer target, according to reports. Agents working for the London outfit have informed the Serie A champions that Chelsea supremo Roman Abramovich is prepared to pay £35m for the Swedish hitman. Abramovich insists that the Blues need a proven star striker next season and has made Ibrahimovic, who is still to put pen to paper on a new contract, his top target this summer. Juve director general Luciano Moggi has told Chelsea that the former Ajax ace is not for sale, but it is thought that the Premiership leaders will include William Gallas in their offer.

Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Talking to my friend yersterday and we spoke about robben leaving chelsea. but would he be Juve material? or would gallas in the deal be more interesting.

AzherIqbal

Nov 15, 2005
Cant stand Robben. He's a diving bastard, although he's a quality player.
A bit injury prone aswell.

Gallas, Robben + cash and its a done deal.

Someone ring the Don!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Hope Ibra has a good world cup and his value will probably reach around £40m, or we could do a deal say £15 +Gallas/Robben?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
zizoufan said:
I wouldn't mind selling ibra !
overated player ! not juventus material at all
I actually agree on this. But at least here in Sweden Ibra @ Juve means I can almost watch every Juvegame of the season :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If Juve would sell Ibra it will be for more than that deal probably something in the region of the 50M$+Gallas
But I don`t think Moggi intends selling him

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Geof said:
Robben, Gallas and 20M£.

thankyouverymuch
Fair enough. Although Ibrahimovic has not even nearly reached his peak, such enormous amounts of money PLUS one or more players we need would be too good to refuse.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We need to youth in our squad bigtime and need to start quite soon cos we'll end up having all our stars leaving around the same time Neddy/Thuram/Cannavaro/Emo/Paddy

Bring the Youth!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fliakis said:
robben would be PERFECT replacement for nedved (diving's included, no need to buy separately) :D
:howler: word.

I say good night just like Fli said and good luck...

One of RObben or Gallas would be sex bomb, Two would :thumb:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
this seasons form i would asy take the money and run,but i get this nagging feeling we would regret it later,i say give him another season and see how he goes if he has another season like this than sell his ass

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We actually didn't regret selling Zidane bro...getting Buffon world's best goalkeeper and Pavel Golden Ball winner and Thuram....;)...

So I say no regrets will take place here...Sell Him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we get Robben and Gallas for Zlatan with a sum of cash, it is a great deal. But still we would need a forward, who can it be?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)