Zlatan in Chelsea link (3 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Stephan said:
yes but how all those maniches and ballacks will have a chanse to play and now when they want ibra and adriano or whoever in attack as well, they are going to change their formation, they just have to. even if ballack is old they dont buy those players just for bench warming either.
You'd be surprised who they'll buy for benchwarming. Ballack will replace Makelele, Maniche will be cover in the middle and if they buy a striker, one of their current crop will leave - Crespo seems the likely one. Mourinho's resisted changing his formation in the past. He'll occasionally drop a CM for a striker, but that's about it. I really don't see Robben or any of the other wingers being sold unless they kick up a fuss.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
where will makelele go? i have read many comments that lampard plays well just because he has makelele behind him who actually is doing all the dirty work. ballack for makelele, lol, that would be stupid.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Stephan said:
where will makelele go? i have read many comments that lampard plays well just because he has makelele behind him who actually is doing all the dirty work. ballack for makelele, lol, that would be stupid.
Makelele's 33 years old. How long more do you expect he'll remain consistant enough for Chelsea's standards?

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
zizoufan said:
I wouldn't mind selling ibra !
overated player ! not juventus material at all
youre right... very right.. all the goals aggainst bremen where when ibrahimoviç was subtituted for del piero :D del piero rulez...
robben and gallas both for ibrahimoviç and some money :smoke: nice trade ;)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
zlatan out,robben in - that would be the BOMB!
robben can play as both a winger,and he can create AND score!
and like mark said,we could gallas for free if he doesnt sign a new contract.

so if zlatan leaves..
we go back to cassano?

though tbh,i dont see zlatan leaving.and to be fair,selling him on the basis of one bad season isnt justifued.give him atleast 1 more season.people have forgotton his first season with us a bit too fast.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
axlrose85 said:

so if zlatan leaves..
we go back to cassano?

though tbh,i dont see zlatan leaving.and to be fair,selling him on the basis of one bad season isnt justifued.give him atleast 1 more season.people have forgotton his first season with us a bit too fast.

THAT"S EXACTLY WHAT I SAY.Right now he is surely not Juventus material but FGS, everyone has a bad season.If he is bad next year then sell him and buy Cassano

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
axlrose85 said:

so if zlatan leaves..
we go back to cassano?

Agree completely. He is a world class player having an off season ( which even world class players will do occasionally).

He deserves at least 1 more season.

I think part of the problem is that some direct their anger at Zlatan because he is starting too often. Not his fault....you're asked to play, you play. Any fault lies with Capello, if anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)