Zlatan in Chelsea link (6 Viewers)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
hambon said:
i've said it before and i'll say it again. I think capello's biggest mistake concerning is Zlatan, is i think he deprived him of his dribbling. with all those speeches about how Zlatan was playing too "egotistically", he forced Zlatan to stop his dribbling, which is almost certainly his best attribute. taking that away from his is like taking the cane from a blind man (sorry for the expression, coulnd't think of anything else more suitable).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
un altro alex said:
i've said it before and i'll say it again. I think capello's biggest mistake concerning is Zlatan, is i think he deprived him of his dribbling. with all those speeches about how Zlatan was playing too "egotistically", he forced Zlatan to stop his dribbling, which is almost certainly his best attribute. taking that away from his is like taking the cane from a blind man (sorry for the expression, coulnd't think of anything else more suitable).
I think you're onto something

jaansu

Jul 12, 2002
I agree that Capello is the main reason Zlatan has been off form, I mean since when did Juventus start promoting the long ball game.

It takes me back to those Jack Charlton days with Ireland, not very skillful but effective at the time.

What Capello has to realise that those kind of tactics don't work anymore, even if it brings back good memories to the Irish.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
jaansu said:
I agree that Capello is the main reason Zlatan has been off form, I mean since when did Juventus start promoting the long ball game.

It takes me back to those Jack Charlton days with Ireland, not very skillful but effective at the time.

What Capello has to realise that those kind of tactics don't work anymore, even if it brings back good memories to the Irish.

:D

Nov 1, 2002
all juve players talents blocked by capello im not surprised about zlatan form
he dont give freedom moves for the players like how lippi was doing with the players like del piero, zambrotta, davids, nedved...etc. capello blocking all the players and if the players do something he dont want them to do he shout at them and being so angry.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
LET ZLATAN GO TO CHELSEA AND LET CASSANO COME TO JUVE!!!! I think that juve made a big mistake with bringing Zlatan and benching the king DEL PIERO (love you Pinturricio)!! cappelo had benched one of the worlds greatest attackers and for that i think no juve fan will ever forgive him!!! So let zlatan go to Chelsea!!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Juve_fanatic said:
LET ZLATAN GO TO CHELSEA AND LET CASSANO COME TO JUVE!!!! I think that juve made a big mistake with bringing Zlatan and benching the king DEL PIERO (love you Pinturricio)!! cappelo had benched one of the worlds greatest attackers and for that i think no juve fan will ever forgive him!!! So let zlatan go to Chelsea!!
I don't understand you here in this forum ! I mean delpiero is turning 31 ou 32 next year ! we must build our team on age basis ! Of course, delpiero is a great player who saves us many times this term but please don't focus on him as a full solution in our attack
that was just an opinion :cool:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Dalton said:
Ibrahimovic to Chelsea for 35 million to bring Adriano or Gilardino
let's be frank ! allof us loved zlatan when he first came to turin and he did well!
even if he's off form now i stil believe in him as a talented player.
Now, what has to be done is to bench him some times to increase this hungry of play and win.
I mean why cappello is not doing the same thing that he did with alex last term when he was off-fom! this is not fair for both sides ( ibra and juventus)

don't u agree with me guys ?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
mark77, I agree with you. But its hard. What if he will blow next season? Then we won't get any money from him, hehe.

But I would take the chance. With another coach he would be great. I'm thinking about Spaletti.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I always have said that I think Zlatan ahould be given another season to prove his worth, if he is not working then sell him over the Winter Window :D

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
mark77 said:
I say give him another chance. I don't want another Henry case. If he doesn't cut it next season, ciao.
henry played in the wrong position. on the wing

maybe ibra should be moved to some other position also, like a AM or somewhere in the midfield, but cap will not do that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Daddi said:
mark77, I agree with you. But its hard. What if he will blow next season? Then we won't get any money from him, hehe.

But I would take the chance. With another coach he would be great. I'm thinking about Spaletti.
Even if he blows next season there's always a team that would take a chance on him and give us a sh#t load of $$$. (ex: Chelsea, Real...)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #280
    Selling Zlatan this summer would be a big mistake. I'm not a fan of his by any means but I know talent when I see it and this boy has it. He's been complete and utter shit these last few months but a lot of it is down to Capello. First of all, Don Fabio's long ball tactics don't allow Zlatan to express himself and secondly he never benches the Swede and a string of matches on the bench can help a player at times. Zlatan has a lot of improving to do when it comes to finishing and decision making but he does have skill and physical presence to go with it, just give him time and a decent coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)